|Home > View All Departments > Bathroom Fixtures > Bathtub & Shower Faucets > Empire® 2 Valve Tub Faucet & Shower Diverter|
Empire® 2 Valve Tub Faucet & Shower Diverter
#103309 View All Empire Brass Products
& eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping. Details
IN STOCK & Ships Same Day (if ordered by 2:00 PM ET)
- Clear acrylic handles
- Chrome plated ABS non-metallic escutchens and spout
- Brass underbody, stem and bonnet
- 8" On center installation
- 1/2" IPS connections
- Uses genuine Empire replacement parts
- Includes 1/2" ABS shower arm, flange and shower head
- Meets low lead requirements of NSF Standard - 61, Section - 9
- Meets low lead requirements of California Proposition - 65
- Complies with the requirements of the UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- Made in the USA
This item ships via: UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: Teflon Tape
Product Reviews Summary
4.6 stars (based on 5 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
Brass Valve Body / Chrome Plastic Exposed Parts
By Charles B. from San Antonio, TX on 7.8.2015
Be very careful when installing the faucet handle over the valve stem splines. Easily broken.3
Chrome plated brass unit, with brass stems.
By Terry Y. from Canal Winchester, Ohio on 10.8.2014
This is made the way things used to be made. Brass casting, with brass stems. Easily serviceable, if ever needed.5
Glad to find Mobile Home Parts Store
By Sue F from Pelsor, AR on 4.16.2014
After buying parts that did not fit locally, I found this website. I ordered the part we needed on Monday, received it Thursday, and Friday repairs were done! Great Service.5
By Ray from Port Crane, NY on 7.12.2013
seems to be a better quality unit than the last one I installed.5
By Ann R. from Lawrenceburg Ky on 7.20.2012
It was exactly what we needed!! Thanks5