|Home > View All Departments > Kitchen > Elkay® Kingsford 33" x 19" x 6" Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink|
Elkay® Kingsford 33" x 19" x 6" Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
IN STOCK & Ships Same Day (if ordered by 2:00 PM ET)
Elkay® Kingsford kitchen sinks are the perfect choice when remodeling your kitchen. Mounting clips and instructions included for a quick and easy installation. Elkay® Kingsford sinks are made in the USA and have a Limited 1 Year Warranty.
- 22 gauge nickel-bearing stainless steel
- Top mount with coved corners
- Overall dimensions: 33" length x 19" width x 6" bowl depth
- Bowl inside dimensions: 14" length x 14" width
- 3 1/2" drain openings
|Exposed surfaces are polished to a satin finish||Attractive and easy to clean|
|Four 1 1/2" diameter faucet holes||Allows installation of faucet with spray or faucet, soap or hot water dispenser|
|Undercoating on bottom of bowls||Reduces condensation and dampens sound|
|U-Channel type mounting system||Quick and easy installation, mounts secure to countertop|
This item ships via: UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: Kitchen & Bath Silicone Sealant
Optional items that may need replacing: Sink Strainer & Basket, Continuous Waste and Faucet
1. Place sink upside down on countertop surface. Place in exact position for installation and pencil completely around the ledge.
2. Scribe actual opening 5/16" inside the outline all the way around.
3. Cut out on inside of this line. Cut hole straight down through top - you will do a better job. Set faucet in ledge of sink bowl and tighten.
4. Apply a sealer around entire perimeter of the opening, set sink into the opening.
5. From underside of sink, place one clamp near center, tighten by hand enough to hold sink in place. Repeat for all 4 sides. Fasten balance of clamps in position and hand tighten (usually 3 clamps on end balance divided equally front and back). Space clamps as equally as possible.
6. From the top side, check seal between rim and countertop. Adjust clamps to high spot if necessary.
7. Tighten clamps evenly with screwdriver in rotation until sink is perfectly sealed with countertop.
Printer Friendly Instructions
Product Reviews Summary
4.827586206896552 stars (based on 29 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
By Amy U. from Beulah, MI on 6.24.2014
We bought this to replace a \" tired-looking\" original in our 1984 Friendship home. We wanted to maintain the same appearance & it\'s an exact, newer, shiny match! Installation was a snap due to the exact measurements, & price was comparable to big box store versions which didn\'t have the right dimensions. Very satisfied with the product, customer service & delivery speed-highly recommend this company!5
By Kathleen from North Florida on 4.18.2014
This updated the 20 yr sink I had, it fit the countertop perfectly. My daughters were the ones to install it, after watching a couple of videos on Youtube for DIY. It took them an afternoon, but there was a new sink, faucet AND a sprayer hose when done. And it looks good!5
Fit like a glove!
By Diane S. from Prescott, AZ on 4.8.2014
Bought this for my mom\'s mobile, it looks great and fit perfectly. Shipping was quick and received with no damage. Will order from this website again!5
Great Looking Sink
By Curt B from Lacey, WA on 4.5.2014
Installed easily and looks wonderful. Used WD-40 to polish it initially and it glows!5
By anita s from fort wayne,in on 1.1.2014
By R.H. from Elk Grove, CA on 10.1.2013
The sink itself is great, just take caution when installing, the edges are sharp.4
By Maggie W. from Navarre, FL on 5.28.2013
Got my sink deliverd this morning and it\'s already installed! It was so easy. Thank you. I love it and will shop here again.5
Stainless steel gauge a little thin but......
By Louise from Blue Mounds Wi on 4.20.2013
Even though the gauge of stainless steel isnt real high I like the sink. It fit perfectly and was very easy to install.5
Fits great-scratches easily...
By Pat K. from Pittsburgh, Pa 15239 on 3.29.2013
This sink fits perfectly to replace my original sink... It does seem to scratch more than my original one though...3
By Sharla from Wellston, OH on 3.22.2013
It brightens up the kitchen after years of looking at that drab brown sink. And easy to install.5
Product and delivery was excellent
By Virginia from St. James City, Fl. on 3.14.2013
Very happy with the quick response to our order and the sink looks and works great!5
I will definitely recommend this product
By Cristina M. from Reno, Nevada on 3.6.2013
Have the perfect size for my husband\'s rv kitchen. Got it on time. Greatly appreciated. Good job!5
I wish I had found you first!
By Carl J. from Reno, NV on 2.25.2013
Recently remolded kitchen and bought a stainless steel sink from Home Depot had to waste time taking it back too big. But luckly found you and had the new sink 3 days later very pleased we come to you for all our mobile home needs in the future. Thanks for the speedy delivery and courteous responses and follow up.5
Thanks to on line shopping
By Douglas B from Mission Texas on 2.13.2013
I\'m so happy with the sink it fit right in the existing hole and the hook ups were a snap, a great product5
By Luann Z. from Minneapolis, MN on 1.25.2013
This sink went in easy and is very nice. Is modern and makes my kitchen look like a new room!5
Great value for the money
By Becky M from Debary, Fl on 10.24.2012
Exactly what was advertised, makes my 40 yr old kitchen look new again. Easy to order and fast delivery. The plumber installed in 1 1/4 hour.5
Exactly what we wanted
By John from Kathleen, GAIN on 10.5.2012
Shipped in a very sturdy container and equipped with all the necessary clips for a surprisingly easy installation.5
It was a quality product that installed very simply.
By Robert H from Manchester, Mi. on 9.22.2012
It was shipped promptly and arrived quickly. The product seemed to be very good quality and installed quickly. All the hardware was in the box. The staff was curtious and very helpful. We\'ll see how good the product is after pulling the fifth wheel 2,000 miles and using the stainless steel sink for 6 straight months. So far so good!!5
By Chet from North Carolina on 7.31.2012
I haven't had the chance to install it yet but the delivery was amazingly fast.5
Nice sink, arrived safely.
By George B from Moscow, ID on 6.29.2012
This is a nice stainless sink and is already installed. No problems, about all you can ask. The box is four thickness cardboard, something I have not seen in a long time. This means the sink arrived with no dents.5
Q: What is best way to clean a newly installed stainless steel sink
A: 1. Olive Oil: Rub stainless steel sinks with olive oil to remove streaks.
2. Vinegar: To clean and polish stainless steel, simply moisten a cloth with undiluted white or cider vinegar and wipe clean. Can also be used to remove heat stains on stainless steel cutlery.
3. Club Soda: Remove streaks or heat stains from stainless steel by rubbing with club soda.
Q: How do I match depth when replacing acrylic with stainless?
A: If you are trying to match the bowl depth you may not be able to, most acrylics are 8" deep, some of the steel sinks are 6, 7 and 8" deep.