|Home > Deal of the Day > Elkay® Dayton 33" x 19" x 8" Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink|
Elkay® Dayton 33" x 19" x 8" Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
IN STOCK & Ships Same Day (if ordered by 2:00 PM ET)
Elkay® Dayton kitchen sinks are the perfect choice when remodeling your kitchen. Mounting clips and instructions included for a quick and easy installation. Elkay® Dayton sinks are made in the USA and have a Limited 1 Year Warranty.
- 22 gauge nickel-bearing stainless steel
- Top mount with coved corners
- Overall dimensions: 33" length x 19" width x 8" bowl depth
- Bowl inside dimensions: 14" length x 14" width
- 3 1/2" drain openings
|Exposed surfaces are polished to a satin finish||Attractive and easy to clean|
|Four 1 1/2" diameter faucet holes||Allows installation of faucet with spray or faucet, soap or hot water dispenser|
|Undercoating on bottom of bowls||Reduces condensation and dampens sound|
|U-Channel type mounting system||Quick and easy installation, mounts secure to countertop|
This item ships via: UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: Kitchen & Bath Silicone Sealant
Optional items that may need replacing: Sink Strainer & Basket, Continuous Waste and Faucet
1. Place sink upside down on countertop surface. Place in exact position for installation and pencil completely around the ledge.
2. Scribe actual opening 5/16" inside the outline all the way around.
3. Cut out on inside of this line. Cut hole straight down through top - you will do a better job. Set faucet in ledge of sink bowl and tighten.
4. Apply a sealer around entire perimeter of the opening, set sink into the opening.
5. From underside of sink, place one clamp near center, tighten by hand enough to hold sink in place. Repeat for all 4 sides. Fasten balance of clamps in position and hand tighten (usually 3 clamps on end balance divided equally front and back). Space clamps as equally as possible.
6. From the top side, check seal between rim and countertop. Adjust clamps to high spot if necessary.
7. Tighten clamps evenly with screwdriver in rotation until sink is perfectly sealed with countertop.
Printer Friendly Instructions
Product Reviews Summary
4.888888888888889 stars (based on 117 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
By Shelley P. from Trumansburg, NY on 4.8.2014
Got our sink in a very timely manner, product was as stated. Only reason i am giving a 4 is because we haven\'t installed it yet. Other than that, everything is fine!
Just what we wnated!
By Steve M from Silas, AL on 3.31.2014
This sink is high quality and installed easily. My plumber was very impressed.
By Andrea S from Boonville, IN on 3.25.2014
Great sink. It fit perfect. No issues installing it either. Definitely recommend to others!
As described, super fast shipping
By Drew from Somerset, PA on 3.20.2014
Installed over the weekend after only taking 3 days to receive. Overall pleased with the sink and only one I could find that had an 8\" depth in this size. Only reason I gave it 4 stars was the gauge of steel. Wish it was a little thicker. Overall very happy with the purchase so far.
pefect, just what we were looking for
By Marlo from Fairmont, WV on 3.19.2014
Fast shipping, great product, great price, everything was perfect about the whole transaction!
Love the sink depth
By pj from Glenmoore, PA on 3.19.2014
This sink has been a perfect addition to my kitchen. I love how deep it is. It is very durable.
By Trent F. from Iron Station NC on 3.7.2014
My sink arrived on time and it was in perfect shape, My wife and I love it.
By W. V. from El Mirage, AZ on 2.8.2014
The 8" deep stainless steel I ordered was, as advertised, and a perfect replacement. It was very securely packaged and arrived when promised.
Fast shipping, great price!! High quality
By Mark from Ionia, MI on 2.3.2014
I would recommend this to a friend
By Jack M. from Florien, La on 1.30.2014
I bought this stainless sink as a replacement. It is exactly as advertised. The installation was without a hitch. The plumbing did not have to be altered. Most importantly, my wife is happy! I am very impressed with the packaging and swift delivery. Will buy from this vendor again!
Wife loves it
By Wheelzk from St. Louis, MO on 12.25.2013
For those of us who have this odd sized sink, this is the very best option. New, shiny, and deep. Not hard at all to alter the plumbing below also.
By Ella G from Dublin, Texas on 12.24.2013
This makes the second sink like this we have bought. We love ours and our kids saw ours and wanted one like it. We bought this one for them for Christmas. It is an excellent value and product.
By Kathy K from Flagler Beach, Florida on 12.12.2013
The process was easy and my item arrived as scheduled. The item was as I ordered and I appreciated how quickly it arrived.
Product is excellent.
By Linda G. from Homosassa FL on 12.4.2013
Your customer service person was excellent. I received my sink in two days. That\'s great service. A friend ordered the same sink after seeing mine. I won\'t hesitate to order from you again or recommend your company.
Excellent mobile home shopping...
By Walt J. from MB,SC on 11.30.2013
Purchasing mobile home replacement items are not easily done in the home improvement stores as they shelve standard household items. It means redesigning the replacement, with your item, it was remove old and drop in new, NO redesigning something that should be simply done. Glad I found your web site. thanks
Great Sink for the money!
By Erik from casco mi on 11.1.2013
Had a 6in sink in my manufactured home and this 8in made a lot of difference with my tall moen faucet.We love it. MHPS shipped item fast and was packaged well THANK YOU!!!
BEST EXPERIENCE FOR ORDERING ON THE PHONE
By BARB S from APOLLO, PA on 10.25.2013
I ORDERED A NEW DOUBLE BOWL SINK, FAWCETT, SEALANT AND 2 STRAINERS. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WAS LORI AND SHE WAS THE BEST AND MOST HELPFUL. SHE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND NOT PRESSURED. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING MY NEW SINK.
Just what I was looking for
By Rhonda Y from Prairieville, LA on 10.16.2013
My old sink was 19\" and I was having a hard time finding another but deeper until I came across your website. Thank you very much. Fits perfect. And very fast delivery.
By Mac from Amherst, VA on 10.12.2013
Had to open up the hole in the counter top by about a 1/2\" and move one of the cabinet braces to install the clips on the left side. Other than that, its perfect... and the best part is that my wife loves it.
By Joan from Ardmore, TN on 9.27.2013
Love how deep the sink is.
Q: How do I know how shiny the finish is?
A: View the image, it is the actual product.
Q: does this sink come with 3 holes instead of 4
A: No, 4 holes only.
Q: what is the model # on this sink
A: Have no idea of the model number, nothing on the sink.
Q: What is best way to clean a newly installed stainless steel sink
A: 1. Olive Oil: Rub stainless steel sinks with olive oil to remove streaks.
2. Vinegar: To clean and polish stainless steel, simply moisten a cloth with undiluted white or cider vinegar and wipe clean. Can also be used to remove heat stains on stainless steel cutlery.
3. Club Soda: Remove streaks or heat stains from stainless steel by rubbing with club soda.
Q: Does this sink come in a 3 hole and does it have a 4" center?
A: 4 hole only.
Q: What is cutout size?
A: Watch the sink installation video. It explains in detail how to measure to cut out the opening. If you are replacing an existing sink, as long as the sink is the same size as the one you currently have, it should fit fine.
Q: is there a plug for the 4th hole if not needed
A: Yes. Product code - 110401. This is an optional purchase and is not included with the sink.
Q: is the 19 X 33 measurement to the outside of the top?
Q: How much does this sink weigh? Considering an RV installation and weight is important. Thank you.
A: Approximately 19 lbs.