|Home > Deal of the Day > Elkay® Dayton 33" x 19" x 8" Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink|
Elkay® Dayton 33" x 19" x 8" Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
IN STOCK & Ships Same Day (if ordered by 2:00 PM ET)
Elkay® Dayton kitchen sinks are the perfect choice when remodeling your kitchen. Mounting clips and instructions included for a quick and easy installation. Elkay® Dayton sinks are made in the USA and have a Limited 1 Year Warranty.
- 22 gauge nickel-bearing stainless steel
- Top mount with coved corners
- Overall dimensions: 33" length x 19" width x 8" bowl depth
- Bowl inside dimensions: 14" length x 14" width
- 3 1/2" drain openings
|Exposed surfaces are polished to a satin finish||Attractive and easy to clean|
|Four 1 1/2" diameter faucet holes||Allows installation of faucet with spray or faucet, soap or hot water dispenser|
|Undercoating on bottom of bowls||Reduces condensation and dampens sound|
|U-Channel type mounting system||Quick and easy installation, mounts secure to countertop|
This item ships via: UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: Kitchen & Bath Silicone Sealant
Optional items that may need replacing: Sink Strainer & Basket, Continuous Waste and Faucet
1. Place sink upside down on countertop surface. Place in exact position for installation and pencil completely around the ledge.
2. Scribe actual opening 5/16" inside the outline all the way around.
3. Cut out on inside of this line. Cut hole straight down through top - you will do a better job. Set faucet in ledge of sink bowl and tighten.
4. Apply a sealer around entire perimeter of the opening, set sink into the opening.
5. From underside of sink, place one clamp near center, tighten by hand enough to hold sink in place. Repeat for all 4 sides. Fasten balance of clamps in position and hand tighten (usually 3 clamps on end balance divided equally front and back). Space clamps as equally as possible.
6. From the top side, check seal between rim and countertop. Adjust clamps to high spot if necessary.
7. Tighten clamps evenly with screwdriver in rotation until sink is perfectly sealed with countertop.
Printer Friendly Instructions
Product Reviews Summary
4.875 stars (based on 136 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
it looks awesome
By Trudy H. from Mountain Home, Ar on 11.14.2014
prompt shipping and packaged with thick box so no damage. Fit perfect and looks great, Thanks5
By c j from Texas on 10.16.2014
The sink was shipped promptly. Installed easily. Looks great!!5
I wish I would have found this store earlier
By Pat M from Mingo, IA on 10.1.2014
Thank Goodness for Google.. I have been trying to find a good sink that will fit into the same spot as the old one. Not a easy task to accomplish. I wanted something that was a lot deeper then what was originally installed. You couldn\'t even order one from a wholesaler or store. Thanks I love it.4
Best sink ever.
By Lark E. from Shepherd, mi on 10.1.2014
Awesome sink. Looked high and low for a deeper sink to fit my cut out. Fit perfectly. Luv it!5
perfect, just would have liked more if stainless steel was heavier gage.
By Diane from Pamplin, Va on 9.18.2014
This sink was great easy to put in no problems.3
not bad at all
By Robert from Morganfield ky on 9.17.2014
Took 3 days to install but it was my fault the sink I replaced was made totally different but all worked out and wife loves it.4
My sink is so shiny
By Gayle B. from Leesburg FL on 9.1.2014
I had a learning curve for sure. The gauge of stainless steel is not important so says Consumer Reports, so I ordered this to replace an acrylic which was badly stained. I am so happy to have such a clean sink. I was amazed to learn the local stores don't carry sinks that fit mobile/manufactured homes. Thank goodness for Google - and Mobile Home Parts Store online. I also ordered a new garbage disposal and basket. All is functioning better than the equipment they replaced.5
By jan s. from phoenix, az on 8.26.2014
We didn\'t have a large sink base cabinet so thisworked great. We are glad we could get one this size and just as deep as a standard size sink.5
Just what we were looking for
By Tim J. from Springdale, MT on 7.30.2014
After searching within 150 mile radius we finally were able to find this product online at Mobile Home Parts Store. It is just what we needed and hoped to find.5
Worked out good replacing the old one.
By Jeanette from Perryville on 7.18.2014
Was happy to find this product online. Thanks5
Perfect fit to my new kitchen
By Linda P from Desert Edge, Ca on 7.5.2014
Looked every where for a kitchen sink, fits perfectly, looks great. Love it!5
Perfect in every way
By Mike W from Shepherdsville, KY on 6.29.2014
We love our new 8" deep sink. Wished we would have bought it a long time ago,!5
Great stainless steel sink
By sandra from Rozet, WY on 6.28.2014
Finally got my sink installed. This sink was a tad larger than the original sink we took out so my husband had to do a few modifications which was really no big deal. It looks great and I\'m glad I ordered from this company. The sink came well packaged and I will order again from this company.5
have been wanting a new sink for quite awhile
By Jan K. from St. Francis, Mn on 6.6.2014
I am very pleased with my new stainless steel sink.5
By Gary E from Payson, AZ on 6.3.2014
Product as described. Fast shipping. Will recommend. Five stars *****5
Love my new sink
By Sue N. from Canyon Lake, TX on 5.20.2014
Just had my new sink put in yesterday. I love it. It is really deep and heavy so I am not getting any noise. The finish is beautiful and seems easy to wipe out and keep clean. Wish I had done this years ago. Love the depth. Plus it fit perfectly and needed no modifications and my plumber said it was a breeze to put in.5
Excellent quality at a good price.
By T. F. from Dallas, Texas on 5.17.2014
This was a hard to find item that I searched the internet for. Product was shipped as promised and arrived on time in heavy walled box. Good job!5
By Steve M from Cookeville, TN on 5.1.2014
No problems seems to be of good quality5
A Pleasant Surprise
By Jean S. from Sodus, NY on 4.15.2014
We have had difficulty in the past locating quality parts for our manufactured home. We found this on-line and is a beauty. We couldn't be more pleased with the quality and availability. A very good value. We look forward to future purchases.5
By Shelley P. from Trumansburg, NY on 4.8.2014
Got our sink in a very timely manner, product was as stated. Only reason i am giving a 4 is because we haven\'t installed it yet. Other than that, everything is fine!4
Q: How do I know how shiny the finish is?
A: View the image, it is the actual product.
Q: does this sink come with 3 holes instead of 4
A: No, 4 holes only.
Q: what is the model # on this sink
A: Have no idea of the model number, nothing on the sink.
Q: What is best way to clean a newly installed stainless steel sink
A: 1. Olive Oil: Rub stainless steel sinks with olive oil to remove streaks.
2. Vinegar: To clean and polish stainless steel, simply moisten a cloth with undiluted white or cider vinegar and wipe clean. Can also be used to remove heat stains on stainless steel cutlery.
3. Club Soda: Remove streaks or heat stains from stainless steel by rubbing with club soda.
Q: Does this sink come in a 3 hole and does it have a 4" center?
A: 4 hole only.
Q: What is cutout size?
A: Watch the sink installation video. It explains in detail how to measure to cut out the opening. If you are replacing an existing sink, as long as the sink is the same size as the one you currently have, it should fit fine.
Q: is there a plug for the 4th hole if not needed
A: Yes. Product code - 110401. This is an optional purchase and is not included with the sink.
Q: is the 19 X 33 measurement to the outside of the top?
Q: How much does this sink weigh? Considering an RV installation and weight is important. Thank you.
A: Approximately 19 lbs.