|Home > Deal of the Day > Elkay® Dayton 33" x 19" x 8" Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink|
Elkay® Dayton 33" x 19" x 8" Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
IN STOCK & Ships Same Day (if ordered by 2:00 PM ET)
Elkay® Dayton kitchen sinks are the perfect choice when remodeling your kitchen. Mounting clips and instructions included for a quick and easy installation. Elkay® Dayton sinks are made in the USA and have a Limited 1 Year Warranty.
- 22 gauge nickel-bearing stainless steel
- Top mount with coved corners
- Overall dimensions: 33" length x 19" width x 8" bowl depth
- Bowl inside dimensions: 14" length x 14" width
- 3 1/2" drain openings
|Exposed surfaces are polished to a satin finish||Attractive and easy to clean|
|Four 1 1/2" diameter faucet holes||Allows installation of faucet with spray or faucet, soap or hot water dispenser|
|Undercoating on bottom of bowls||Reduces condensation and dampens sound|
|U-Channel type mounting system||Quick and easy installation, mounts secure to countertop|
This item ships via: UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: Kitchen & Bath Silicone Sealant
Optional items that may need replacing: Sink Strainer & Basket, Continuous Waste and Faucet
1. Place sink upside down on countertop surface. Place in exact position for installation and pencil completely around the ledge.
2. Scribe actual opening 5/16" inside the outline all the way around.
3. Cut out on inside of this line. Cut hole straight down through top - you will do a better job. Set faucet in ledge of sink bowl and tighten.
4. Apply a sealer around entire perimeter of the opening, set sink into the opening.
5. From underside of sink, place one clamp near center, tighten by hand enough to hold sink in place. Repeat for all 4 sides. Fasten balance of clamps in position and hand tighten (usually 3 clamps on end balance divided equally front and back). Space clamps as equally as possible.
6. From the top side, check seal between rim and countertop. Adjust clamps to high spot if necessary.
7. Tighten clamps evenly with screwdriver in rotation until sink is perfectly sealed with countertop.
Printer Friendly Instructions
Product Reviews Summary
4.8789808917197455 stars (based on 157 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
Exactly what I wanted
By Paul L. from Phoenix, NY on 5.18.2015
I wanted a good quality sink and 8\" deep bowls. I have seen cheaper quality sinks - dull finish - stain easy and hard to clean. This one you can tell by first look - it\'s a good one. Better yet - my wife likes it - enough said5
Very good service.
By Doug. from Lakeside, Az. on 5.1.2015
Came very well packaged. No damage by the shipper. Couldn't find this product locally.5
By Ellen from Tampa fl on 4.21.2015
My Mother needed a deeper sink. We ordered it and it was shipped quickly and was packaged very well. It was easy to install. We definitely recommend Mobile Home Parts Store! My Mother is very pleased with her deeper sink.5
Exact;y as listed
By Davod from Sierra Vista, AZ on 4.21.2015
The product was as listed and it was delivered very quickly.5
I am glad I choose this item.
By Daryl from Breinigsville Pa on 4.14.2015
We have very please that we can find everything that we need for are mobile home and the quality has been excellent. Very happy to go on line and order and receive the product within 3 days or less.5
Wonderful addition to our kitchen
By Kenneth D. from Kimball, Michigan on 4.11.2015
Very high quality and I would recommend this sink to anyone who would like to enhance their kitchen's look!5
By Rhonda M. from Mohave Valley, AZ on 4.11.2015
I never thought I could or would have such a beautiful stainless steel sink in my home. Wow, took the chance, the sink arrived in a sturdy box, no scratches or dents. My husband and I installed the sink and it is awesome. Just a little re plumbing of the pipes underneath and done. And yes, I helped do this. It is easy, simple and quick.5
great fitting sink
By Deb O from Phoenix AZ on 4.7.2015
this was just what I needed---easy to install and looks great5
Took 10 years off my kitchen.
By Patti P. from Crossville, TN on 3.19.2015
The sink looks beautiful in my kitchen. It came 2 days after the order was submitted. My husband said it was easy to install. I am very pleased with the quality and appearance.5
Good thing I found it in this store the perfect size
By Marco from Los angeles on 3.17.2015
If you need anything in your home you will find it its a good place to buy stuff n safety5
This sink is exactly what I was lookong for
By James H. from Sanford, NC on 3.17.2015
First off, the shipping of the sink was very fast. The sink was packaged in a very heavy box which kept it free from damage. The sink installation was very fast and straight forward5
I love my sink!
By Sasha G from Greenfield, IN on 3.14.2015
I absolutely love this new sink, the sink I had before was only 6 inches deep, this one was 8 inches and absolutely awesome! Plus it\'s stainless steel,I highly recommend this sink to anyone! You will love it!5
Loving this sink
By Paula P. from Murphy, NC on 3.10.2015
The depth is awesome.8 in. Replaced the manufactures 6 in. Kitchen sink in double wide. Wasn\'t to hard to install. Should had bought 8 mths ago when we bought our home.5
By Patti M. from Sebastian, FL on 3.4.2015
I purchased this sink as a replacement for my manufactured home and I couldn\'t be happier. It installed easily and looks fabulous. What an improvement for my kitchen!5
It is very nice
By Rich H. from Casper, Wy on 3.3.2015
I have just installed the sink. My wife loves it. She would of liked a heavier sink but this one is very nice. It was easy to install and looks very nice.4
I'm so glad I found it here
By MichelleD from Green River Wyoming on 2.24.2015
Very good quality and fast service5
By Gail T. from Florida on 2.3.2015
Top notch product. Love it!!5
Pleased with the overall look and function
By andysbran from Manteno, IL on 1.24.2015
It is difficult to find replacement sinks for manufactured homes. This sink description said it was the same as our original sink, however the installer had to cut the hole for this sink slightly larger to make it fit. I didn\'t care about that. The sink is good quality, though it would be nicer if it had a heavier gauge and had more sound control. Overall I am pleased with this purchase and would recommend this site to anyone who needs to replace parts for mobile homes.4
By Danny K. from Lewistown, PA on 1.20.2015
The 8\" deep stainless sink was a perfect replacement for our factory 6\" deep. It dropped perfectly into the original cutout and was installed in less than an hour. We love the extra depth for larger pans.5
By rick from kissimmee on 1.18.2015
Q: How do I know how shiny the finish is?
A: View the image, it is the actual product.
Q: does this sink come with 3 holes instead of 4
A: No, 4 holes only.
Q: what is the model # on this sink
A: Have no idea of the model number, nothing on the sink.
Q: What is best way to clean a newly installed stainless steel sink
A: 1. Olive Oil: Rub stainless steel sinks with olive oil to remove streaks.
2. Vinegar: To clean and polish stainless steel, simply moisten a cloth with undiluted white or cider vinegar and wipe clean. Can also be used to remove heat stains on stainless steel cutlery.
3. Club Soda: Remove streaks or heat stains from stainless steel by rubbing with club soda.
Q: Does this sink come in a 3 hole and does it have a 4" center?
A: 4 hole only.
Q: What is cutout size?
A: Watch the sink installation video. It explains in detail how to measure to cut out the opening. If you are replacing an existing sink, as long as the sink is the same size as the one you currently have, it should fit fine.
Q: is there a plug for the 4th hole if not needed
A: Yes. Product code - 110401. This is an optional purchase and is not included with the sink.
Q: is the 19 X 33 measurement to the outside of the top?
Q: How much does this sink weigh? Considering an RV installation and weight is important. Thank you.
A: Approximately 19 lbs.