|Home > Shop By Brand > American Bath Products > American Bath 54" x 42" White ABS 3 Piece Shower Wall Surround|
American Bath 54" x 42" White ABS 3 Piece Shower Wall Surround
#120670 View All American Bath Products
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a review
IN STOCK & Ships 1-2 Business Days
54" backwall x 42" sidewalls x 66" height. Constructed of durable ABS with a ceramic tile look. Moulded soap dish on back wall. Interlocking panels allows easy installation. Made in the USA.
Note: Use only with 54" x 42" Shower Pan #120540.
This item ships via: LTL Freight
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: Plastic Wall Surround Rivets and Speed Grip Adhesive
Be the first person to rate this product. Write a review.
Q: I just recieved my wall surround and on the outer edge of the surround there are some small round indentations. It talks about needing and using plastic wall surround rivets. Are these indentations where those are rivets suppose to be installed? Please respond ASAP. THX
Q: when applying wall surround adhesive is there a pattern in which to apply & how many tubes are needed for 1 surround kit
A: It takes 2 tubes for 1 surround. You just need to distribute the adhesive as evenly as possible.