|Home > View All Departments > Bathroom Fixtures > Bathtub & Shower Doors > Coastal 54" Bypass Shower Door|
Coastal 54" Bypass Shower Door
IN STOCK & Ships 1-2 Business Days
- Bright silver finish with tempered obscure safety glass
- Two sliding doors with towel bars
- Stay clean track with snap-in guide
- Complete wrap-around vinyl glazing
- Nylon ball bearing adjustable rollers
- Jamb alignment guide
- Out of plumb panel adjustment
- 65 1/8" height for 54"W shower pans and stalls
- All installation hardware and instructions included
- Manufacturers Limited One Year Warranty - Made in the USA
This item ships via: LTL Freight
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials Needed: Mildew Resistant Silicone Sealant
Product Reviews Summary
4.777777777777778 stars (based on 9 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
I\'ve been very pleased so far
By Geoffrey B. from Exeter, NH on 1.28.2014
It went together well. Just found the \"self drilling screws\" for the header did not self drill. I had to use an actual drill bit to make a starter hole. The whole door setup is very simple and goes together well. Though the directions say to not caulk inside seams, I had to do a few near the vertical frame pieces because my shower is not plumb so there were gaps that needed filling in order that the water not get behind the metal frame.
This is a good kit for someone looking to spruce up the bath on a budget.
By Jim M from Moore Haven Fl. on 11.6.2013
Easy to put together.
By Bill D. from Dayton,Ohio on 11.4.2013
Nice shower door
By peg from crossville,tn on 8.8.2013
By Vaughn C. from Rantoul, Illinois on 4.11.2012
Love the solid construction.
By Lisa I from Denton, NC on 2.29.2012
Looks and works great with the walk-in shower stall. Very easy to install.
A Super Finishing Touch!
By Brian B. from Weslaco Tx on 12.9.2010
Installing the Doors was so easy. We installed the sill the day before the remainder of the doors so that it would be easy to keep it in place while the rest was being done. Our friends are very inpressed with our shower project!
By Eric C. from Jackson, OH on 5.14.2010
I luv these doors on my new shower unit I have always had just a shower curtain now I have doors, they are great. The construction of these doors was great also. I love my new doors.
By Joan C. from Sanatoga on 4.15.2010
Doors look great on the new shower. Well constructed, easy installation.
Q: Can bypass shower door frames exceed the height of the plastic shower walls? Is it feasible?
A: Possibly, you would have to add in some type of filler to fill in the empty space above the wall surround.
Q: can it be cut back to 53 3/4 in.w
A: Yes, you will just need to trim the top and bottom track to your desired fit.