|Home > View All Departments > Plumbing > Flair-It Fittings > Flair-It™ 1/2" Stop Valve|
Flair-It™ 1/2" Stop Valve
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a review
& eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping. Details
IN STOCK & Ships Same Day (if ordered by 2:00 PM ET)
1/2" Pipe x 1/2" Male Pipe Thread in line directional valve - Quick connect compression fitting for Pex and Polybutylene (gray) plumbing systems. No tools or cement needed, just hand tighten!
Constructed of durable Polyoxymethylene (POM). The patented design consists of a nut and flared insert and requires no tools. The fittings push against the ID and OD of the pipe, creating a strong long-term seal.
This item ships via: UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air or USPS
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
1. Cut the tubing so the ends are square. Remove the nut from the fitting and slide over the tubing.
2. Firmly press the tubing onto the flair of the fitting until the tubing rests against the fitting flange. When using ¾” polybutylene tubing, a poly insert adapter must be inserted into the tubing prior to insertion of the tubing onto the fitting.
3. Slide the nut to the threads and tighten securely onto the fitting.
4. To remove the fitting, unscrew the nut and slide the fitting out of the tubing.
Printer Friendly Instructions
Be the first person to rate this product. Write a review.