|Home > Shop By Brand > Nordyne Products > Nordyne™ #622535 Capacitor|
Nordyne™ #622535 Capacitor
#340310 View All Nordyne Products
7.5uF + or - 5% - 370VAC - 50/60Hz capacitor for Nordyne electric furnace blower motors. Replaces Nordyne part #622535 and #622132. Protected 10000 AFC, Non PCB.
This item ships via: UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air or USPS
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Product Reviews Summary
5 stars (based on 3 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
By nan from bly, or on 12.31.2013
worked absolutely perfect thank you
By Kathryn C. from High Springs, FL on 12.3.2013
My blower fan blades were not cutting on. I had to leave blower running when running AC. I was doing a search and the answer came up. Try a Capacitor if you can start fan blades by a gentle push. End of story!! My Nordyne Capacitor had been changed and the Manufacturer had not advised us. MY Nordyne Heat Pump/AC has never ran so well. The Capacitor is wonderful. The Blower runs better then when it was new. Electrical Usage has dropped. Thank you Mobile Home Parts Store!
it was just what I need it
By jmc from Portland, OR on 6.5.2013