Dimensions: 20" Width x 23 3/4" Depth x 29" Height (without optional grill assembly) - 15 KW 53,000 BTU heat only furnace
- Downflow or upflow air distribution (optional upflow stand available)
- Four speed capacity for adding up to 4 ton A/C or Heat Pump
- A/C Transformer and A/C or Heat Pump relay included
- Built-in evaporator coil cabinet for A/C or Heat Pump
- Bottom wire entry for easier, more economical installation
- Owners manual and installation instructions included
- Made in the USA
- One Year Manufacturers Warranty (void if not installed by licensed HVAC contractor)
Select the quantities of accessories you would like to include in your purchase
This item ships via:
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Seems to be a great replacement.
By Anita D. from Rockingham, NC on 4.9.2013
I bought this unit to replace the original Intertherm FRH015 that was in the 1983 Peachtree Home that I bought from original owners in 1993. The reviews were that this unit would replace original and fit right up. It did and installers had no problem getting it to work with existing air conditioning unit, but did have a problem with heat matching existing wiring. They went to a 3 wire hook up as opposed to the original unit's 4 wires and all problems were solved. It is shorter than original and I modified the enclosure to cover gaps, but that was easy enough.
By james d from olalla, wa. on 12.19.2012
product came in on time although the tracking and the changing of shippers caused a two day delay. we are pleased with the furnace.
By Thomas G from Ferriday, LA on 7.21.2012
It is great!
This unit exceeded my expectations
By Mary W. from Bremo Bluff, Virginia on 1.5.2011
I was really pleased with the entire process from ordering, speaking to reps at the Mobile Home Parts Store etc. The furnace works well. I will order from the store again.
Q: How can I change the speed of the fan?
A: Consult a HVAC technition, we are only a distributor.
Q: can i replace my miller nordyne e3eb-015h with a coleman eb154d and use the same A coils in it thanks
A: You should be able to, but to make sure check with your installer.
Q: I'm going to puchase a EB-015H Nordyne Electric Furnance does the grill and grill assembly come with it?
A: No, optional
Q: Also is the E3EB-15H Nordyne Electric Furnance A/C ready or do i need to purchase a a/c relay box
A: You will need the bus bar kit
Q: can this product be used to replace a Intertherm FEH-015HA-03?
Q: What holds my furnace filter in place there is nothing there to hold it
A: There is a rectangular metal wire bracket that secures under the frame. The bracket snaps in and out.
Q: can the E3EB-015 serve as a replacement foe FEH 015HA-014? Does it have circuit breakers or fuses?
A: Yes this can replace your old unit. The new units use circuit breakers.
Q: Is this unit the same as e2eb 015a?
A: This is the new replacement model for E2EB015A.
Q: how many elements are in this unit? installer brought line set up in front of panel, and setting against fan, can't even get the cover off!!
A: This unit has both a 5kw and a 10kw element.