|Home > View All Departments > Heating & Air Products > Revolv Gas Furnaces > DGAA090 Revolv Automatic Hot Surface Ignition Gas Furnace|
DGAA090 Revolv Automatic Hot Surface Ignition Gas Furnace
#360613 View All Coleman Products
IN STOCK & Ships Same Day (if ordered by 2:00 PM ET)
Dimensions: - 19 1/2" Width x 24 1/2" Depth x 76" Height - Automatic Hot Surface Ignition - Made in the USA.
90,000 BTU Input - 72,000 BTU Output - 80% AFUE Rating
- Zero clearance feature allows these furnaces to be installed where space ia a premium
- Molded contoured white upper panel provides an attractive modern appearance and offers a scratch-resistant, durable appliance finish
- Pre-painted contoured white lower panel provide an attractive scratch-resistant appliance finish
- Built-in coil cabinet is design-matched to work in conjunction with heat pumps and air conditioners, providing ease of installation and highly efficient operation performance
- Air conditioner ready, has blowers capable of handling up to 4 tons of air conditioning
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger provides efficient operation and unmatched corrosion resistance
- Universal disposable filter cleans the air and are easy to replace
- Sealed Combustion design draws in combustion air directly from outside, providing quiet operation while increasing operating efficiency and reducing cold drafts
- Factory equipped natural gas, conversion to propane gas is fast and easy. All models are provided with a convertible gas valve and gas orifices for both natural and propane gas
- Two year parts and 1 year labor warranty (void if not installed by licensed HVAC contractor)
Note: Due to the redesign of the DGAA furnace series , Coleman requires that you must purchase a new Roof Jack Assembly and Roof Jack Sealant to prevent carbon monoxide emissions. Orders placed without these items can not be processed. When selecting the height of the roof jack, measure from the floor to the roof.
This item ships via: LTL Freight
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Product Reviews Summary
5 stars (based on 2 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
By Don W. from 29 Palms Ca Home of the largest Marine Corp Base on 12.9.2010
the heating unit fit like a glove. It was as simple to install as was to remove the 31 year old colman. Quiet and multi speed fan is great. No standing pilot is great. Very satisfied with mhps. shipped all the way to so ca and still $100.00s cheaper than could buy local. Shipped everything in one shippment no split orders. Thank You for the great service. .5
Great furnace for the money & easy to install!
By Patrick Doty, Doty Construction from White Cloud, MI on 6.11.2010
I chose a Coleman Furnace since we had one in our previous home for over 20 years with no problems and low heating costs. It was a replacement for an Intertherm and was a perfect fit. Very easy to install and runs much quieter than the InterTherm. Nice looking unit and well built. You can't go wrong with a name like Coleman. Mobile Home Parts store had the best price on the internet and they were very helpful on the phone as well. The furnace was delivered right on schedule.5
Q: Does the DGAA090 Coleman have a pilot or is it electric start?
A: No pilot, hot surface ignitor as stated in the product description. A link to the technical specs is in the description.
Q: Does the door of the furnace room need a vent?
Q: is this compatable with existing R-22 Condenser coil, and what do we have to do to equip to 5 ton capacity?
A: We have nothing for a 5 ton.
Q: What type of filter does this furnace have? I'm tired of the old foam filter and need a paper filter like stick built home furnace filters.
A: This furnace uses 2 fiberglass 16 x 20 x 1 filters.