|Home > View All Departments > Heating & Air Products > Revolv Gas Furnaces > MG9S080C16MP Coleman® 95.5% AFUE Gas Furnace|
MG9S080C16MP Coleman® 95.5% AFUE Gas Furnace
#360616 View All Coleman Products
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a review
IN STOCK & Ships 2-3 Business Days
Dimensions: - 21" Width x 29 1/2" Depth x 33" Height - Electronic Hot Surface Ignition - Made in the USA.
80,000 BTU Input - 76,000 BTU Output - 1600 CFM - 95.5% AFUE Rating
- Factory shipped for installation in upflow applications and may be converted for downflow applications.
- Category IV direct vent, sealed combustion listed and may be vented either through side wall or roof applications using approved plastic combustion air and vent piping.
- Zero clearance feature allows these furnaces to be installed where space ia a premium
- Hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- 24V, 40 VA control transformer and blower relay supplied for add-on cooling
- Timed on, adjustable off blower capability for maximum comfort
- Factory equipped natural gas, conversion to propane gas is fast and easy. All models are provided with a convertible gas valve and gas orifices for both natural and propane gas
- 4 speed, direct drive PSC motor
- Built-in high level self diagnostics with fault code displays standard on integrated control module for reliable operation
- Patent pending self primimg internal condensate trap design for easy installation
- Inducer rotates for easy conversion of venting options
- Blower door safety switch, 1/4 turn knobs provide easy door removal
- 100% shut off main gas valve for extra safety
- Two Year Limited Parts Warranty, 1 year Labor Warranty. 15 Year Limited Warranty on Heat Exchanger (void if not installed by licensed HVAC contractor)
Notice: We recomend printing the specifications and installation instructions and consulting the installing contractor to select the proper installation accessories for this model.
This item ships via: LTL Freight
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Be the first person to rate this product. Write a review.