|Home > View All Departments > Heating & Air Products > Revolv Gas Furnaces > DGAH077 Revolv Automatic Hot Surface Ignition Gas Furnace|
DGAH077 Revolv Automatic Hot Surface Ignition Gas Furnace
#360620 View All Coleman Products
IN STOCK & Ships Same Day (if ordered by 2:00 PM ET)
Dimensions: - 19 1/2" Width x 24 1/2" Depth x 60" Height - Automatic Hot Surface Ignition - Made in the USA.
77,000 BTU Input - 62,000 BTU Output - 80% AFUE Rating - Heat Only - Not A/C Adaptable
- Zero clearance feature allows these furnaces to be installed where space ia a premium
- Molded contoured white upper panel provides an attractive modern appearance and offers a scratch-resistant, durable appliance finish
- Pre-painted contoured white lower panel provide an attractive scratch-resistant appliance finish
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger provides efficient operation and unmatched corrosion resistance
- Universal disposable filter cleans the air and are easy to replace
- Sealed Combustion design draws in combustion air directly from outside, providing quiet operation while increasing operating efficiency and reducing cold drafts
- Factory equipped natural gas, conversion to propane gas is fast and easy. All models are provided with a convertible gas valve and gas orifices for both natural and propane gas
- Two year parts and 1 year labor warranty (void if not installed by licensed HVAC contractor)
Note: Due to the redesign of the DGAH furnace series , Coleman requires that you must purchase a new Roof Jack Assembly and Roof Jack Sealant to prevent carbon monoxide emissions. Orders placed without these items can not be processed. When selecting the height of the roof jack, measure from the floor to the roof and add 20 inches.
This item ships via: LTL Freight
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Product Reviews Summary
5 stars (based on 3 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
Replacing a 40 year old furnace.
By T. E. H. from Sierra Vista, Arizona on 11.16.2014
Replaced a 40 year old International with floor combustion air with this one which has stack combustion air. Thus had to rebuild the floor and duct work to install it...then found the exhaust stack was way out of line which required cuting a new hole and repairing the roof. Old wiring was in the wrong place and thermostat wire too short. I am very well satisfied with the new furnace even after all that work.5
new heater - Revolv
By barbara m. from Ridgecrest, CA on 10.20.2013
was easy for the Heater guy to install and took about 3 hrs only because they had to let the sealant dry before we could start up new heater. A little louder than other heater but boy does it do the job!!! Great5
everything went well, from ordering on line to shipping to installation. Dimensions were represented accurately.
By Jack P. from fairbury, illinois on 12.10.2012
This DIY customer is pleased and would recommend the Furnace and Distributer with equal enthusiasm.5