|Home > Shop By Brand > Coleman Products > Coleman® #3110.3301 A/C Cooling Relay|
Coleman® #3110.3301 A/C Cooling Relay
#361020 View All Coleman Products
For Coleman electric furnaces. Coleman part #3110.3301.
This item ships via: UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air or USPS
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Product Reviews Summary
5 stars (based on 3 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
the part is perfect for me
By gary b. from benton city wa on 8.20.2013
PART WAS AS DESCRIBED
By Mike D from Timbo, AR on 2.12.2013
PART WAS AS DESCRIBED, FIT THE FURNACE FINE AND WAS SHIPPED PROMPTLY. THANK YOU5
glad parts are still available
By LARRY S. from Morton IL on 4.19.2012
thanks for the help5
Q: I am looking for a coleman a/c relay for my mom's mobile home, it is an older mobile home, and the a/c runs and wont cut off, unless you flip the breaker, it runs a while then gets stuck again. Is this the most used part for a mobile home coleman a/c?
A: Coleman has many parts for different units, you will need the part number to search for the product.
Q: I am looking for a relay switch for my elec.furance A/c.It won't shut off.Model # is 5115-B-750
A: Sorry, don't recognize this part number