|Home > View All Departments > Building Materials > Roofing Supplies > 3/4" x 30' Gray Butyl Tape|
3/4" x 30' Gray Butyl Tape
IN STOCK & Ships Same Day (if ordered by 2:00 PM ET)
- 1/8" thick x 3/4" width x 30' length
- Premium quality, 100% solids, pressure sensitive extruded butyl tape. Permanent resilience and elongation characteristics. Will accommodate expansion and contraction within itself.
- Excellent sealing properties to all metal, glass, fiberglass, plastics and other non-porous surfaces.
- Outstanding sealing characteristics for particularly hard to seal or problem areas such as in expansion and contraction joints.
- Excellent resistance to ultraviolet light, non-oxidizing and permanently flexible.
- Easy to work with. It is not an asphalt base butyl, assuring you of consistency during periods of high and low temperatures.
- Extruded onto high quality, quick release paper for ease of application.
- Ideal for new installation or problem areas such as between roof and side panels, sealing skylights, shower doors, exterior doors and windows, etc.
- Made in the USA
This item ships via: UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air or USPS
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Product Reviews Summary
4.9 stars (based on 10 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
Came quickly and the product was better than others I have tried
By Gina from Vicksburg, MI on 10.17.2013
By Matt from Freehold,NJ on 10.18.2012
We use it as an airtight/moisture proof seal for a variety of glove boxes...this material has very low out-gassing characteristics,
Best price on the net
By Geoff W from Naples FL on 10.9.2012
3/4\" x 30\' Gray Butyl Tape using it to reseal and set my RV windows. Also it arrived within two days of ordering. Very impressed with that.
By Julie B from ID on 7.27.2012
Butyl tape is a must for windowns, exterior lights and anything that needs to be sealed from water or dust. After shopping all over the net, MHPS has the best price and the fastest shipping.
Huge improvement over caulk for anything not permanently attached
By P from Annapolis Md on 6.2.2012
This is my first try using butyl tape and I just finished rebedding teak handrails on my boat with it - all I can say is fantastic stuff. Pliable and easily worked it\'s tacky but not sticky, I laid down multiple strips side by side with an extra bead around each through bolt to fill the bevel I put in each hole. I tightened them up and the butyl squeezed out, I let them rest and tighten again. Repeat this 5 or 6 times until they\'re tight and then use a plastic edge to remove the surplus (which goes back on the spool because it\'s still plenty usable). This is a huge improvement over other bedding caulks like 3m 101, 3m 4200 or Sikaflex. For anything I want permanently attached I use 3m 5200. However I would not use this below the waterline.
By Stan from West Edmeston NY. on 5.29.2012
This butyl tape worked great. It fixed the problem with rain coming in around the windows. The only problem was to apply it. When you tried to remove the release paper it would streach the butyl tape out. The easy way to apply it is to put on the window first wait about a hour then take the papper off. Then put the window in.
By Arnold N. from Harrison Ohio on 5.20.2012
good product fast shipping , thanks
By Robert from Delaware on 3.23.2012
I have used this on my boat to seal bolts going through cabin tops and decking. So far so good. Easy to work with.
By dave a. from lizemores,wv on 12.31.2010
Used this tape along with another product from MHPS very plyable and easy to apply.
By Rob & Lynne from Sanibel, FL on 4.14.2010
well this is a gooey sticky tape... to use as a seal to seal the skylight we just got... easy to use... but make sure you store it in a cool place since the sun will get it really soft...