|Home > View All Departments > Building Materials > Vinyl Lap Siding & Trim > Harbour Crest™ Vinyl Door/Window Molding|
Harbour Crest™ Vinyl Door/Window Molding
IN STOCK & Ships 1-2 Business Days
3/4" Channel with 1 1/2" Face x 96" Length - Frost White
- Resists dents, hail damage, scratches and fading
- Impervious to wood boring insects, fungus and mildew
- Matte finish, never needs painting
- Manufacturers Limited Lifetime Warranty - Made in the USA
This item ships via: UPS Ground
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Product Reviews Summary
5 stars (based on 5 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
Vinyl Door/Window Molding
By Joe from DeKalb, Illinois on 10.12.2014
This product worked fine5
You\'re the only store I found to have the item
By Ray O. from OKC, OK on 1.29.2014
And I want to thank you for packing it the way you did. It was left on the porch by UPS. My dog destroyed part of the box. The parts were still intact because of your packing job! Thanks!5
Wish i wouod have found this sight sooner
By Wiklliam H. from Chiefland fl on 10.11.2013
the parts i ordered was right on the money as far as fitting and matching. anyone who has done any work on a mobile home knows that finding parts that match what you have orginally is almost impossible. i will be using mobile home parts store in the future5
should of looked here first. Would have saved a lot of time.
By Vernon S. from Homestead, FL on 6.19.2013
Fast service, top quality and everything fit perfectly. Will definitely order again.5
By Chuck from New York Mills, MN on 5.31.2010
Very pleased that I decided to buy this molding instead of trying to use regular J-molding. This was perfect for adding my new door to the deck. Simply cut my siding back, installed the molding, and installed the door right over the molding flange.5