|Home > View All Departments > Mobile Home Doors > Combination Exterior Doors > 32" x 80" Kinro Combination Exterior Door with 9 Lite Window and White Self Storing Storm|
32" x 80" Kinro Combination Exterior Door with 9 Lite Window and White Self Storing Storm
#CD32809LS View All Kinro Door Products
$399.51 - $419.51
SPECIAL ORDER & Ships 3-4 Weeks
Dimensions: 32" Width x 80" Length Rough Opening - Right or Left Hinge Hang.
- White high density polyethylene panels securely bonded to 1 3/8" thick energy efficient polyurethane foam insulation
- High quality painted Laminated Veneer Lumber jamb (standard 4" sidewall jamb, optional 6" sidewall jamb)
- Welded galvanized steel frame which is precambered on the lock side to promote a tight seal
- Adjustable stop, sloped threshold and pre-drilled for entrance lock and deadbolt
- 20" Width x 36" Length 9 Lite window with 1/8" thick clear tempered safety glass and white frame
- Pre-hung, pre-squared and pre-punched for fast and easy installation
- Made in the USA and manufactured to comply with HUD Std 3280-405
- White aluminum self storing storm door with the following features:
- Heavy gauge all aluminum construction
- 1" thick hollow aluminum door frame reinforced with 14 gauge corner gussets
- Pre-drilled for latch handle
- Built-in drip cap
- Aluminum kick plate
- 1/8" thick tempered safety glass
- Vertical sliding bottom glass with screen
- Hardware and installation accessories not included
This item ships via: LTL Freight
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: 3/4" Putty Tape and Screws.
Optional items that may need replacing: Safety Chain, Storm Door Hardware Kit and Entrance & Deadbolt Combo Lockset.
1. Width: Measure outside to outside of the wood jamb.
2. Length: Measure outside of the wood jamb from the top past the threshold to the floor.
For example if your rough opening measures 33 1/2"W x 75 1/2"L you would select the nearest size and order a 34"W x 76"L.
Note: This should be the same measurements if you removed the door and measured the rough opening.
3. To determine if your door is right or left hinged, look at the door from the outside to see which side the hinges are on.
1. Make certain all mounting surfaces (siding seams included) are securely fastened and flat around perimeter of door opening.
2. Apply a suitable non-hardening sealant tape (Putty Tape or Butyl Tape) to the backside of the door's mounting flange.
3. Do not remove any shipping clips or fasteners and keep the door closed and locked during the installation. Opening the door prior to the installation will destroy the pre-squaring by the manufacturer.
4. Insert the door assembly carefully into the rough opening. Make certain the door sill is secure on the floor. Move door to the hinge side until it is firmly against the stud.
5. Proceed to fasten door with Hex Head Screws. Drive the first 3 screws into the outer pre-punched flange in the middle at the hinge side. Then, drive the next 3 screws in the middle on the lock side. Then, secure the balance of the hinge side, across the sill, up the lock side and the header.
6. Remove the shipping clips and open the door. Install the Locks, Storm Door Hardware and Safety Chain.
7. Make sure 2 long screws are installed through the storm door closer bracket fastened to the jamb. This is to anchor the bracket securely to the hinge side stud.
8. If the inner door is secured to the jamb with butt type hinges (some six panel doors), run one long screw through each hinge on the jamb side to penetrate the stud.
9. Some doors will have an adjustable stop. Adjust the stop to the exterior of the inner door to insure a good seal.
If these steps are followed, the door will be sealed and operate properly.
Printer Friendly Instructions
Product Reviews Summary
5 stars (based on 1 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
By Tom D. from Rothbury,Mi on 11.29.2013
Door fit and finish is top notch!Door went into my rough opening with no problem.This door is a great improvement from our old door,seals out the cold air wonderfully!
Q: I am interested in purchasing a door like the one shown in the illustration but I do not need a storm door.Would it be possible to purchase ONLY the nine lite door ?Thank you.Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 04:27:38 +1000> From: lu natter
A: Not available without the storm door.
Accessories You May Need
Customers Who Bought This Item Often Buy