|Home > View All Departments > Mobile Home Doors > Combination Exterior Doors > 34" x 78" Kinro Six Panel Steel Combination Exterior Door with White Self Storing Storm|
34" x 78" Kinro Six Panel Steel Combination Exterior Door with White Self Storing Storm
#CD3478SPSS View All Kinro Door Products
$423.94 - $443.94
SPECIAL ORDER & Ships 3-4 Weeks
Dimensions: 34" Width x 78" Length Rough Opening - Right or Left Hinge Hang.
- White vinyl laminated galvanized steel attached to a high quality painted finger jointed solid pine jamb (standard 4" sidewall jamb, optional 6" sidewall jamb)
- Weather stripping to protect against air, light and water penetration
- 1 3/8" thick with energy efficient polyurethane foam insulation
- Four leaf sill sweep and pre-drilled for entrance and deadbolt lock
- Six panel with chrome knocker and viewer
- Pre-hung, pre-squared and pre-punched for fast and easy installation
- Made in the USA and manufactured to comply with HUD Std 3280-405
- White aluminum self storing storm door with the following features:
- Heavy gauge all aluminum construction
- 1" thick hollow aluminum door frame reinforced with 14 gauge corner gussets
- Pre-drilled for latch handle
- Built-in drip cap
- Aluminum kick plate
- 1/8" thick tempered safety glass
- Vertical sliding bottom glass with screen
- Hardware and installation accessories not included
This item ships via: LTL Freight
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: 3/4" Putty Tape and Screws.
Optional items that may need replacing: Safety Chain, Storm Door Hardware Kit and Entrance & Deadbolt Combo Lockset.
1. Width: Measure outside to outside of the wood jamb.
2. Length: Measure outside of the wood jamb from the top past the threshold to the floor.
For example if your rough opening measures 33 1/2"W x 75 1/2"L you would select the nearest size and order a 34"W x 76"L.
Note: This should be the same measurements if you removed the door and measured the rough opening.
3. To determine if your door is right or left hinged, look at the door from the outside to see which side the hinges are on.
1. Make certain all mounting surfaces (siding seams included) are securely fastened and flat around perimeter of door opening.
2. Apply a suitable non-hardening sealant tape (Putty Tape or Butyl Tape) to the backside of the door's mounting flange.
3. Do not remove any shipping clips or fasteners and keep the door closed and locked during the installation. Opening the door prior to the installation will destroy the pre-squaring by the manufacturer.
4. Insert the door assembly carefully into the rough opening. Make certain the door sill is secure on the floor. Move door to the hinge side until it is firmly against the stud.
5. Proceed to fasten door with Hex Head Screws. Drive the first 3 screws into the outer pre-punched flange in the middle at the hinge side. Then, drive the next 3 screws in the middle on the lock side. Then, secure the balance of the hinge side, across the sill, up the lock side and the header.
6. Remove the shipping clips and open the door. Install the Locks, Storm Door Hardware and Safety Chain.
7. Make sure 2 long screws are installed through the storm door closer bracket fastened to the jamb. This is to anchor the bracket securely to the hinge side stud.
8. If the inner door is secured to the jamb with butt type hinges (some six panel doors), run one long screw through each hinge on the jamb side to penetrate the stud.
9. Some doors will have an adjustable stop. Adjust the stop to the exterior of the inner door to insure a good seal.
If these steps are followed, the door will be sealed and operate properly.
Printer Friendly Instructions
Product Reviews Summary
4.666666666666667 stars (based on 3 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
By jacob g. from syracuse ny on 6.6.2014
this is a great solid door my other door was the cheapest you can get this door is great I saw this and it is the best purchase ever thanks again5
it felt like a dream come true
By Gisela M. from Union city GA on 2.18.2014
the service i got was outstanding everyone was helping and asuring that i would be pleased with the merchandise , and not only was i over whelmed with the help. At the end i saved money inspite of already getting the best priceses also recieved a savings on the freight,talking about freight ther was a one man driver delivering the merchadise I saw six big boxes and only one person to do the work ,so I asked if I could help he said no thank you I got it I could write you a book from that experience that's how overjoyed I was about my new found store I still have windows to replace and I will get them from you and anything else I need will be purchased by you thank you for being here for us that really don't know anything about repairing a trailer.5
Glad we checked your site out - hassle free!
By Barbara I. from Fruitland, md on 2.13.2012
Looks great and install was easy.4