|Home > Shop By Brand > Kinro Window Products > Kinro 30" x 27" White Vinyl Vertical Sliding Window|
Kinro 30" x 27" White Vinyl Vertical Sliding Window
#KVS3027V View All Kinro Window Products
IN STOCK & Ships 2-3 Business Days
- Vinyl construction provides high thermal performance
- Frame and sash corners are welded for added strength and water tight corners
- Deep pocket sill for added window strength and weather resistance
- Spiral balance system provides near effortless sash operation
- Frame designed with multiple hollow areas for maximum strength and energy efficiency
- Bottom window sash can be removed for easy cleaning on any level of the home
- Reinforcement bars in the meeting rails provide added strength
- Positive integral lock at the meeting rail for increased home security and weather resistance
- Dual weather seal to reduce drafts and enhance energy efficiency
- Nominal 3/4" insulating glass provides superior thermal performance
- Integral "J" trim eliminates the need for additional exterior frame accessories and covers the raw edge of the siding for a clean appearance
- Flush mount pre-punched flange for easy installation.
- Made in the USA
|Window Type||Single Hung|
|Rough Opening Width (Inches)||30.25|
|Rough Opening Height (Inches)||27.25|
|Mounting Flange Width (Inches)||1.25|
|Manufacturer's Warranty (Parts)||5 Year Limited|
|Manufacturer's Warranty (Labor)||N/A|
|Solar Heat Gain Coefficient||0.63|
|Tilting Top Sash||No|
|Tilting Bottom Sash||Yes|
|AAMA Compliant to West Coast Guidelines||Yes|
This item ships via: UPS Ground
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: Caulking Sealant and Screws.
Measure the width and length between the rough opening. Note: Measuring the outer frame of an existing window will result in incorrect sizing.
1. The rough opening should be 1/4" greater in width and height than the portion of the window that fits in the rough opening. The rough opening sill must be square to the floor within 1/8" across its width. If the rough opening sill is out of square by a greater amount, it may not be possible to shim and square the window in the opening.
2. Inspect the exterior face of the rough opening where the mounting flange of the window will contact. This area must not have gaps or voids beneath the mounting flange. The sheathing or exterior wall material that the window will be fastened to must be structurally adequate so that the window unit is fully anchored.
3. Inspect the mounting flanges to ensure they have not been bent or distorted during shipping and handling to the extent that they will not seat flat against the exterior perimeter of the rough opening. If bent or distorted, straighten the mounting flange so that it will make contact with the exterior face of the wall.
4. Windows must always be closed during installation. Make sure there are no gaps and voids between the mounting flange and the exterior perimeter of the rough opening. Gaps or voids in this area may provide a path for water and air to enter.
5. Apply a continuous 1/4" bead of sealant caulk to the backside of the mounting flange, in line with the pre-punched holes or within 1/4" of the outer edge of the mounting flange. If using a sealant caulk, be sure to install the window before the sealant sets up on the mounting flange.
6. Place the window in the rough opening with the window sill resting on the rough opening sill. If the rough opening sill is not square to the floor and if you have elected to shim the window, place the shims beneath the lower corner of the unit until the sill of the unit is square. Shims must be placed beneath the extreme corners of the window frame, additional shims must be placed every 12" on center to fully support the weight of the unit. Do not use shims on the header, or building loads will be transferred to the window, causing improper operation or failure of window.
7. Center the window from left to right, but do not remove the sill from contact with the rough opening sill and any shims that were required to square the sill of the unit. While holding the window flat against the exterior wall, start a corrosion resistant Hex Head Screw in the approximate center of one of the frame/jamb mounting flanges. Continue installing screws in the following order: Center of opposite frame/jamb, center of head and center of sill. Re-check the window to be certain it is centered from side to side in the opening, and that the window frame members are straight and the frame is square. Check to ensure the window operates properly, if it does not, remove the screws and reinstall. Continue installation of the rest of the screws, starting in the center of each member and progressing out to the corners. Note: Do not over drive the screws; to do so will unduly deform the window frame and compromise the seal.
Note: It is possible to install the window "upside down" and or "inside out" which will cause the window to operate incorrectly. The weep holes are always at the bottom of the window, never fill, modify or block weep holes.
Printer Friendly Instructions
Product Reviews Summary
4.96 stars (based on 25 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
By Ken B. from Cowley, WY on 10.29.2013
I am slowly changing out windows in a 70\'s mobile home. These windows fit very well and are easy to install. Quick turn around on shipping.
By Laurie J from Chatham NY on 10.5.2013
The window fit perfectly. Took the old window out put the new one right in. Looks great! Good quality for a reasonable price. Makes DIY possible.
By Connie C. from Ohio on 9.9.2013
Had the windows in a few short days. They fit perfectly and loved the price.
By Robbie B. from Danielsville, PA on 5.8.2013
I have purchased three of these windows so far and they fit the openings of my trailer perfectly. After a little bit of trim work and paint they look like a professional installed them. My wife and I are very happy at the look and improvement over the old crank out windows. We plan to replace all of our windows one at a time. I would recommend these to anyone with a mobile home and the customer service is a pleasure to deal with. No complaints here!
By Scott S. from St. Paul, MN on 4.5.2013
I was skeptical about having a window shipped, but it being cheaper than the local \"shop\" I thought I\'d give it a shot. I was NOT disappointed! The window came packed extremely well and not even a mark on the box (thanks to all the people who handled it along the way). The window looks solid. 4 out of 5 only because I have not installed it yet (still cold out)!
By mark k. from Bradford NH on 1.1.2013
seems to be a nicely built window fit well easy install
Great Quality Window, Perfect Fit, Easy To Install
By Debby from Prestonsburg, KY on 10.31.2012
Ordered to replace my broken kitchen window. It was very easy to install and I was impressed with the quality. Only problem is that it makes my other windows look bad in comparison. Will probably replace others in the spring. Be sure to order putty tape. I also ordered extra screws (white) for the installation.
Quality item easy install
By Sarah from Cedar Falls, IA on 10.6.2012
Good quality fast delivery
By James T. from New Hampshire on 8.6.2012
Very happy with this product. We tore out and replaced three windows in no time leaving the rest of the day free.
By Gary G. from Montrose, PA on 6.20.2012
A very nice window,looks great! I just wish they would offer free shipping.
By Frank S. from Grundy, VA on 6.17.2012
Absolutely loved this window. It arrived way faster than I expected, was easy to install and we simply love it. Will shop with them from now on.
By David B from atoka, tn on 5.16.2012
works perfect easy install
A perfect replacement for my double wide.
By Jim S from Erie on 5.10.2012
This was a perfect replacement for my old aluminum single payne glass window. The whole job was done in about an hour except for some trim work I did on the inside. My wife wanted a window sill. W e love the window and it as made a lot of difference in in the amount of noise that we hear, as compared to the old window. My wife was a bit concerned about shipping a window though UPS. I was really impressed in the way it was packaged. You won\'t be sorry you bought one.
A big step up from my previous window
By B B from Small Town, GA on 5.2.2012
Installed this as a replacement in my kitchen. Quality seems excellent. Very simple to install. A large improvement over the previous window.
I just wish I had ordered sooner.
By Jim H. from deer lodge, tn on 5.2.2012
very good window easy to install looks great.
perfect for my needs
By Paula L. from Fort Myers, Fl. on 4.13.2012
very happy with my purchase. nice response to the replacement for the broken window(in shipping).
By Carl C from Mill Hall,PA on 7.11.2011
I bought 4 of these and install was a breeze....Just make sure you get new puddy tape and new screws :)
The Perfect Window
By Peter from New Hampshire on 12.17.2010
If you own an older mobile home this is the window for you. Not only did it ship quickly; it fit like a glove. Not even Home Depot's american Craftsman vinyl windows could be at my home in ten days. This is a quality product at the right price point and it's crafted in America.
very pleased with my purchase
By Charlene H. from newbrighton, pa on 12.9.2010
They were so easy to install. They went in with no problems. They were very well built
Good quality window
By Michael W. from Boiling Springs, PA on 10.29.2010
Needed to replace old original window. This window fit perfect. solid constuction,and a breeze to install. I will be buying more to replace the other ones in my home. Thanks