|Home > Shop By Brand > Kinro Window Products > Kinro 30" x 27" White Vinyl Vertical Sliding Window|
Kinro 30" x 27" White Vinyl Vertical Sliding Window
#KVS3027V View All Kinro Window Products
IN STOCK & Ships 2-3 Business Days
- Vinyl construction provides high thermal performance
- Frame and sash corners are welded for added strength and water tight corners
- Deep pocket sill for added window strength and weather resistance
- Spiral balance system provides near effortless sash operation
- Frame designed with multiple hollow areas for maximum strength and energy efficiency
- Bottom window sash can be removed for easy cleaning on any level of the home
- Reinforcement bars in the meeting rails provide added strength
- Positive integral lock at the meeting rail for increased home security and weather resistance
- Dual weather seal to reduce drafts and enhance energy efficiency
- Nominal 3/4" insulating glass provides superior thermal performance
- Integral "J" trim eliminates the need for additional exterior frame accessories and covers the raw edge of the siding for a clean appearance
- Flush mount pre-punched flange for easy installation.
- Made in the USA
|Window Type||Single Hung|
|Rough Opening Width (Inches)||30.25|
|Rough Opening Height (Inches)||27.25|
|Mounting Flange Width (Inches)||1.25|
|Manufacturer's Warranty (Parts)||5 Year Limited|
|Manufacturer's Warranty (Labor)||N/A|
|Solar Heat Gain Coefficient||0.63|
|Tilting Top Sash||No|
|Tilting Bottom Sash||Yes|
|AAMA Compliant to West Coast Guidelines||Yes|
This item ships via: UPS Ground
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: Caulking Sealant and Screws.
Measure the width and length between the rough opening. Note: Measuring the outer frame of an existing window will result in incorrect sizing.
1. The rough opening should be 1/4" greater in width and height than the portion of the window that fits in the rough opening. The rough opening sill must be square to the floor within 1/8" across its width. If the rough opening sill is out of square by a greater amount, it may not be possible to shim and square the window in the opening.
2. Inspect the exterior face of the rough opening where the mounting flange of the window will contact. This area must not have gaps or voids beneath the mounting flange. The sheathing or exterior wall material that the window will be fastened to must be structurally adequate so that the window unit is fully anchored.
3. Inspect the mounting flanges to ensure they have not been bent or distorted during shipping and handling to the extent that they will not seat flat against the exterior perimeter of the rough opening. If bent or distorted, straighten the mounting flange so that it will make contact with the exterior face of the wall.
4. Windows must always be closed during installation. Make sure there are no gaps and voids between the mounting flange and the exterior perimeter of the rough opening. Gaps or voids in this area may provide a path for water and air to enter.
5. Apply a continuous 1/4" bead of sealant caulk to the backside of the mounting flange, in line with the pre-punched holes or within 1/4" of the outer edge of the mounting flange. If using a sealant caulk, be sure to install the window before the sealant sets up on the mounting flange.
6. Place the window in the rough opening with the window sill resting on the rough opening sill. If the rough opening sill is not square to the floor and if you have elected to shim the window, place the shims beneath the lower corner of the unit until the sill of the unit is square. Shims must be placed beneath the extreme corners of the window frame, additional shims must be placed every 12" on center to fully support the weight of the unit. Do not use shims on the header, or building loads will be transferred to the window, causing improper operation or failure of window.
7. Center the window from left to right, but do not remove the sill from contact with the rough opening sill and any shims that were required to square the sill of the unit. While holding the window flat against the exterior wall, start a corrosion resistant Hex Head Screw in the approximate center of one of the frame/jamb mounting flanges. Continue installing screws in the following order: Center of opposite frame/jamb, center of head and center of sill. Re-check the window to be certain it is centered from side to side in the opening, and that the window frame members are straight and the frame is square. Check to ensure the window operates properly, if it does not, remove the screws and reinstall. Continue installation of the rest of the screws, starting in the center of each member and progressing out to the corners. Note: Do not over drive the screws; to do so will unduly deform the window frame and compromise the seal.
Note: It is possible to install the window "upside down" and or "inside out" which will cause the window to operate incorrectly. The weep holes are always at the bottom of the window, never fill, modify or block weep holes.
Printer Friendly Instructions
Product Reviews Summary
4.973684210526316 stars (based on 38 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
By ed and donna w. from deering,nh on 9.17.2015
thankyou very much.they were very easy to install.5
By jim from calhan,co on 8.18.2015
flange is wider5
By carrie from rochester ny on 7.20.2015
Great window for the money. It was much nicer then the original one. Easy to install would buy again.5
Great replacement Window.....
By John K. from Binghamton,NY on 6.27.2015
Shipped fast,easy to install,good features!5
I should of bought it 3 yrs ago
By Diana J. from Streetsboro, Ohio on 5.26.2015
Love the window. My daughter and I installed it in under 30 mins..5
Great window for the price!
By Wally M from Billerica, Ma on 4.30.2015
I recently bought a 1965 Conestoga mobile home which needed replacement windows. The windows I purchased are very sturdy and of great quality. They were very easy to install. Yes, they are made to fit in the very slim framing of my trailer. I will be purchasing three more with in the next week or so.5
I am glad I bought this window.
By Robert S. from Princeton,W.Va. on 4.15.2015
Easy to install.5
Kinro Windows Excellent Value and Performance
By Shawn K. from Bullhead City AZ on 3.17.2015
I bought an older mobile home in Bullhead City that had the old single pane, crank open windows. I replaced them with the Vinyl series Kinro windows and they work great. Dual paned, well sealed and easy opening. They\'ve reduced noise levels in our living room substantially too. The only problem with the less expensive vinyl series, is these windows likely will not meet the building code energy efficiency requirement for your state if you live in an extremely warm or cold location. For those locations, purchase their \'Low E\' series. I\'ll be buying some of those next for the bedrooms. I\'ll be sure to post how they rate compared to the lower cost, vinyl series windows from Kinro.5
By Scott from Indiana on 1.13.2015
The fit was perfect, so easy to install too. I have a bit of handyman knowledge but not a lot. The hardest part was taking the old window out. I installed the new window in about 10 minutes after the old one was out. No air leaks whatsoever, perfect since the old window was terrible. Thank MHPS!5
very Good product
By Frank S from East Tennessee on 8.26.2014
This window is just as good as any you will find, but at a better price. Shipped fast and well.5
This window is perfect
By BOBO from Gorham,Me. on 7.15.2014
This window is perfect for my needs. I have a 1972 mobile home that needs new windows badly,and this one fits perfectly to my existing rough opening. It fit like a glove. In 20 minutes I had caulked and screwed in place.It was delivered when it was supposed to be delivered, too bad I had to wait for the weather to cooperate. I just received my latest order of two more windows, again on time.Hats off to the crew who packed the windows. Great job. Unlike the other mobile home site, which has terrible bubble packing. I will be ordering more windows from this site until I run out of windows to replace. Thanx Mobile home parts store.5
By David from tucson az on 2.20.2014
window arrived quickly haven\'t installed it yet but looks good hard to find special size windows I will buy again price was reasonable also5
Great replacement windows and excellent customer service!
By Henry T from Zellwood FL on 12.11.2013
The window was a perfect fit and even the trim inside fit perfect. Remember to get the putty tape and some new hex head screws to make the job look great. If you have a problem, don\'t be afraid to call customer service. They are helpful and courteous on the phone or by e-mail. I will definitely be a return customer.5
By Ken B. from Cowley, WY on 10.29.2013
I am slowly changing out windows in a 70\'s mobile home. These windows fit very well and are easy to install. Quick turn around on shipping.5
By Laurie J from Chatham NY on 10.5.2013
The window fit perfectly. Took the old window out put the new one right in. Looks great! Good quality for a reasonable price. Makes DIY possible.5
By Connie C. from Ohio on 9.9.2013
Had the windows in a few short days. They fit perfectly and loved the price.5
By Robbie B. from Danielsville, PA on 5.8.2013
I have purchased three of these windows so far and they fit the openings of my trailer perfectly. After a little bit of trim work and paint they look like a professional installed them. My wife and I are very happy at the look and improvement over the old crank out windows. We plan to replace all of our windows one at a time. I would recommend these to anyone with a mobile home and the customer service is a pleasure to deal with. No complaints here!5
By Scott S. from St. Paul, MN on 4.5.2013
I was skeptical about having a window shipped, but it being cheaper than the local \"shop\" I thought I\'d give it a shot. I was NOT disappointed! The window came packed extremely well and not even a mark on the box (thanks to all the people who handled it along the way). The window looks solid. 4 out of 5 only because I have not installed it yet (still cold out)!4
By mark k. from Bradford NH on 1.1.2013
seems to be a nicely built window fit well easy install5
Great Quality Window, Perfect Fit, Easy To Install
By Debby from Prestonsburg, KY on 10.31.2012
Ordered to replace my broken kitchen window. It was very easy to install and I was impressed with the quality. Only problem is that it makes my other windows look bad in comparison. Will probably replace others in the spring. Be sure to order putty tape. I also ordered extra screws (white) for the installation.5