|Home > Shop By Brand > Kinro Window Products > Kinro 30" x 40" White Vinyl Vertical Sliding Window|
Kinro 30" x 40" White Vinyl Vertical Sliding Window
#KVS3040V View All Kinro Window Products
IN STOCK & Ships 2-3 Business Days
- Vinyl construction provides high thermal performance
- Frame and sash corners are welded for added strength and water tight corners
- Deep pocket sill for added window strength and weather resistance
- Spiral balance system provides near effortless sash operation
- Frame designed with multiple hollow areas for maximum strength and energy efficiency
- Bottom window sash can be removed for easy cleaning on any level of the home
- Reinforcement bars in the meeting rails provide added strength
- Positive integral lock at the meeting rail for increased home security and weather resistance
- Dual weather seal to reduce drafts and enhance energy efficiency
- Nominal 3/4" insulating glass provides superior thermal performance
- Integral "J" trim eliminates the need for additional exterior frame accessories and covers the raw edge of the siding for a clean appearance
- Flush mount pre-punched flange for easy installation.
- Made in the USA
|Window Type||Single Hung|
|Rough Opening Width (Inches)||30.25|
|Rough Opening Height (Inches)||40.25|
|Mounting Flange Width (Inches)||1.25|
|Manufacturer's Warranty (Parts)||5 Year Limited|
|Manufacturer's Warranty (Labor)||N/A|
|Solar Heat Gain Coefficient||0.63|
|Tilting Top Sash||No|
|Tilting Bottom Sash||Yes|
|AAMA Compliant to West Coast Guidelines||Yes|
This item ships via: UPS Ground
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: Caulking Sealant and Screws.
Measure the width and length between the rough opening. Note: Measuring the outer frame of an existing window will result in incorrect sizing.
1. The rough opening should be 1/4" greater in width and height than the portion of the window that fits in the rough opening. The rough opening sill must be square to the floor within 1/8" across its width. If the rough opening sill is out of square by a greater amount, it may not be possible to shim and square the window in the opening.
2. Inspect the exterior face of the rough opening where the mounting flange of the window will contact. This area must not have gaps or voids beneath the mounting flange. The sheathing or exterior wall material that the window will be fastened to must be structurally adequate so that the window unit is fully anchored.
3. Inspect the mounting flanges to ensure they have not been bent or distorted during shipping and handling to the extent that they will not seat flat against the exterior perimeter of the rough opening. If bent or distorted, straighten the mounting flange so that it will make contact with the exterior face of the wall.
4. Windows must always be closed during installation. Make sure there are no gaps and voids between the mounting flange and the exterior perimeter of the rough opening. Gaps or voids in this area may provide a path for water and air to enter.
5. Apply a continuous 1/4" bead of sealant caulk to the backside of the mounting flange, in line with the pre-punched holes or within 1/4" of the outer edge of the mounting flange. If using a sealant caulk, be sure to install the window before the sealant sets up on the mounting flange.
6. Place the window in the rough opening with the window sill resting on the rough opening sill. If the rough opening sill is not square to the floor and if you have elected to shim the window, place the shims beneath the lower corner of the unit until the sill of the unit is square. Shims must be placed beneath the extreme corners of the window frame, additional shims must be placed every 12" on center to fully support the weight of the unit. Do not use shims on the header, or building loads will be transferred to the window, causing improper operation or failure of window.
7. Center the window from left to right, but do not remove the sill from contact with the rough opening sill and any shims that were required to square the sill of the unit. While holding the window flat against the exterior wall, start a corrosion resistant Hex Head Screw in the approximate center of one of the frame/jamb mounting flanges. Continue installing screws in the following order: Center of opposite frame/jamb, center of head and center of sill. Re-check the window to be certain it is centered from side to side in the opening, and that the window frame members are straight and the frame is square. Check to ensure the window operates properly, if it does not, remove the screws and reinstall. Continue installation of the rest of the screws, starting in the center of each member and progressing out to the corners. Note: Do not over drive the screws; to do so will unduly deform the window frame and compromise the seal.
Note: It is possible to install the window "upside down" and or "inside out" which will cause the window to operate incorrectly. The weep holes are always at the bottom of the window, never fill, modify or block weep holes.
Printer Friendly Instructions
Product Reviews Summary
4.857142857142857 stars (based on 21 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
By Gerard Q. from Wingdale, NY on 11.11.2014
Windows fit perfectly. Had never installed replacement windows before this was a first. Couldn't have been any easier. Great price, great fit.5
30X40 Kiro window
By Jim S from Erie PA on 8.16.2014
I have installed two of these from MHPS and really like them. My wife loves how nice they open. Am going to replace another four of them soon as sosn as my buget allows. This is the only place that I could find a 30X40 size window and and a great price. I am also impressed with the service and the way they package there windows for shipping.5
By ruth s from bluffton in. on 6.26.2014
they are very good windows.this the seconed time i have ordered three of these.love the windows.thank you so very much.5
Replaced windows on a home built in 1974
By Phil m from Hendersonville, nc on 10.16.2013
worked out well, easy installation, look good4
Way better than I thought they were going to be!!!
By David Hessevick from Apache Junction, AZ on 8.13.2013
I knew these windows would be an improvement over my old windows but when I opened the very well packaged window, I was beyond thrilled. I feel like I really purchased a quality window. They look excellent and were very easy to install. I purchased 3 more and will be putting them in this week. My only issue with the transaction was the very high shipping charges. When you see how the windows are packaged it justifies some of the cost but I bet there is a more ecconomical way to ship these. The option would be great even if it took an extra week or two.4
I plan to replace all my windows
By Dave S from Lake Stevens, WA on 6.19.2013
I have replaced two of my old aluminum single panes to date with these windows. Easy to install and high quality. I only wish that shipping was cheaper.5
Window was great
By Allen M from Boyertown on 6.7.2013
Window was perfect . Great price , great fit...5
By SMA from Coal City, IL on 10.16.2012
Fast delivery, product as described!!!5
Exact repacement window
By John R. from Mendota on 3.1.2012
Window was exact replacement. Wouild do business with this company again.5
By Ronald B from Port Hope, Mi on 8.1.2011
Super Fast Shipping, High quality windows. Easy to install. AAA all the way5
By Carl C from Mill Hall,PA on 7.11.2011
i Bought 3 of these with new puddy tape and screws intall was a breeze.....5
The Perfect Window
By Peter from New Hampshire on 12.17.2010
If you own an older mobile home this is the window for you. Not only did it ship quickly; it fit like a glove. Not even Home Depot\'s American Craftsman vinyl windows could be at my home in ten days. This is a quality product at the right price point and it\'s crafted in America.5
Very good designed windows
By Charlene H. from newbrighton, pa on 12.9.2010
Very pleased with how easy these windows were to install! Was leary of doing this ourselves but after install 2 of these we are ready to replace the rest.5
I bought the perfect windows
By Diana G from Neosho, MO on 11.23.2010
I replaced 6 of my windows with these and now I will not be happy until all are replaced. They were easily installed and they formed a tight seal. The noise reduction is remarkable. I love that they fold down for cleaning.5
By Keith H. from Okmulgee, OK on 9.27.2010
Appears to be a fine quality window. It is 30"X40" exactly so rough in needs to be accordingly, I had to do a little trimming but wasn't that much. Shipped well packed and arrived in great shape. Very satisfied.5
By April A from Gallup, NM on 9.10.2010
The windows look great. It took a little effort putting them in since we had to find the closes size to our existing windows. I was very impressed with the quick ship time I recieved the windows about a week after I ordered them. I would recomend these windows to anyone who would like to fix up thier Mobile homes.5
By Dale L. from Kimbolton, OH on 9.1.2010
I just love these windows!5
$100.00 less each, than I could have gotten locally
By Michael B. from Niagara Falls, NY on 7.6.2010
These windows are great! The fit was perfect and quality was outstanding. I have to give my thanks to the packer, "Drew", these windows went from NC to NY and when I opened the package, they look like they were just put in the box.5
Check your Rough Opening!
By Robert R. from New Port Richey, FL on 7.4.2010
These windows measure exactly 30"x40", so your rough opening needs to be a little bit bigger than that. Not the 30"x39.5" I found in my mobile home. With a lot of effort they fit now and look great. What a clear and beautiful switch from the old Jalousie Windows! The little birds this spring are having a heck of a time and each day at least one flies into them.4
Excellent value for the money
By Eric S. from Hudson, NH on 4.30.2010
I recently purchased three Kinro 30"x40" white vinyl vertical sliding windows for my mobile home. The original windows were all leaking and caused considerable damage to both the window sills and floors. I am so pleased with the excellent fit of these Kinro windows. Don't hesitate on buying if you need replacement windows for your home.5
Q: What is the depth of the window ?
A: The frame depth which slides into the rough opening is 1 1/2
Q: can you tell me the VT rating and the SHGC rating
A: VT rating - 0.68, SHGC rating - 0.63
Q: What is the SHGC rating and U-factor on this product?
A: SHGC .33, U-Factor .35
Q: WHAT IS THE JAMB DEPTH OF THIS WINDOW.
A: The total thickness of the window is 3 inches. The part that will fit inside the jamb will be approximately 1 1/2".