|Home > Shop By Brand > Kinro Window Products > Kinro 30" x 60" White Vinyl Vertical Sliding Window|
Kinro 30" x 60" White Vinyl Vertical Sliding Window
#KVS3060V View All Kinro Window Products
SPECIAL ORDER & Ships 4-6 WEEKS
- Vinyl construction provides high thermal performance
- Frame and sash corners are welded for added strength and water tight corners
- Deep pocket sill for added window strength and weather resistance
- Spiral balance system provides near effortless sash operation
- Frame designed with multiple hollow areas for maximum strength and energy efficiency
- Bottom window sash can be removed for easy cleaning on any level of the home
- Reinforcement bars in the meeting rails provide added strength
- Positive integral lock at the meeting rail for increased home security and weather resistance
- Dual weather seal to reduce drafts and enhance energy efficiency
- Nominal 3/4" insulating glass provides superior thermal performance
- Integral "J" trim eliminates the need for additional exterior frame accessories and covers the raw edge of the siding for a clean appearance
- Flush mount pre-punched flange for easy installation.
- Made in the USA
|Window Type||Single Hung|
|Rough Opening Width (Inches)||30.25|
|Rough Opening Height (Inches)||60.25|
|Mounting Flange Width (Inches)||1.25|
|Manufacturer's Warranty (Parts)||5 Year Limited|
|Manufacturer's Warranty (Labor)||N/A|
|Solar Heat Gain Coefficient||0.63|
|Tilting Top Sash||No|
|Tilting Bottom Sash||Yes|
|AAMA Compliant to West Coast Guidelines||Yes|
This item ships via: LTL Freight
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: Caulking Sealant and Screws.
Measure the width and length between the rough opening. Note: Measuring the outer frame of an existing window will result in incorrect sizing.
1. The rough opening should be 1/4" greater in width and height than the portion of the window that fits in the rough opening. The rough opening sill must be square to the floor within 1/8" across its width. If the rough opening sill is out of square by a greater amount, it may not be possible to shim and square the window in the opening.
2. Inspect the exterior face of the rough opening where the mounting flange of the window will contact. This area must not have gaps or voids beneath the mounting flange. The sheathing or exterior wall material that the window will be fastened to must be structurally adequate so that the window unit is fully anchored.
3. Inspect the mounting flanges to ensure they have not been bent or distorted during shipping and handling to the extent that they will not seat flat against the exterior perimeter of the rough opening. If bent or distorted, straighten the mounting flange so that it will make contact with the exterior face of the wall.
4. Windows must always be closed during installation. Make sure there are no gaps and voids between the mounting flange and the exterior perimeter of the rough opening. Gaps or voids in this area may provide a path for water and air to enter.
5. Apply a continuous 1/4" bead of sealant caulk to the backside of the mounting flange, in line with the pre-punched holes or within 1/4" of the outer edge of the mounting flange. If using a sealant caulk, be sure to install the window before the sealant sets up on the mounting flange.
6. Place the window in the rough opening with the window sill resting on the rough opening sill. If the rough opening sill is not square to the floor and if you have elected to shim the window, place the shims beneath the lower corner of the unit until the sill of the unit is square. Shims must be placed beneath the extreme corners of the window frame, additional shims must be placed every 12" on center to fully support the weight of the unit. Do not use shims on the header, or building loads will be transferred to the window, causing improper operation or failure of window.
7. Center the window from left to right, but do not remove the sill from contact with the rough opening sill and any shims that were required to square the sill of the unit. While holding the window flat against the exterior wall, start a corrosion resistant Hex Head Screw in the approximate center of one of the frame/jamb mounting flanges. Continue installing screws in the following order: Center of opposite frame/jamb, center of head and center of sill. Re-check the window to be certain it is centered from side to side in the opening, and that the window frame members are straight and the frame is square. Check to ensure the window operates properly, if it does not, remove the screws and reinstall. Continue installation of the rest of the screws, starting in the center of each member and progressing out to the corners. Note: Do not over drive the screws; to do so will unduly deform the window frame and compromise the seal.
Note: It is possible to install the window "upside down" and or "inside out" which will cause the window to operate incorrectly. The weep holes are always at the bottom of the window, never fill, modify or block weep holes.
Printer Friendly Instructions
Product Reviews Summary
4.75 stars (based on 4 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
Perfectly happy with my windows
By Harry W. from BEAR, DE on 12.16.2014
Perfectly happy with my windows.4
My first order with Moble Home Parts (13 windows)
By James S. from Strafford, New Hampshire on 11.17.2014
As you can imagine I was worried about ordering over 2k worth of windows online without physically touching them. The windows arrived promptly when they said and I did an inspection on them. I must say the packing of these windows is something else! I believe I was left with more packing then windows. Thirteen windows and not one little corner bent or chipped off. The windows themselves were better quality then I expected and my customer was smiling from ear to ear. I\'ll be ordering again for sure, I just found my favorite mobile home parts store. Thanks to all the people @ Mobile Home Parts Store. GREAT JOB5
These windows are worth the wait
By Michael B. from Niagara Falls, NY on 7.6.2010
I may have had to wait for these windows, but boy are they really nice. The way these windows are built is amazing. A friend helped me put these in and he could not beleive the price I paid. They were cheaper than our local Bargain Outlet store. And again I have to thank the packer,"Drew", excellant job, keep up the good work.5
Could not believe how well the windows were packagedfor shipping
By Eric S. from H|udson, NH on 4.30.2010
I purchased three of these Kinro 30"x60" white vinyl vertical sliding windows. The care put into the packaging of these windows for shipping was top notch! I have ordered replacement windows from other companies in the past and received the items with broken window panes and damage to the vinyl edging. MHPS certainly puts in the effort to ship their products correctly the first time.5
Q: What is the depth of the window ?
A: The frame depth which slides into the rough opening is 1 1/2
Q: Are these mobole home replacement windows? Do they just screw into the framing? My interior window dems are about 30x60, the full outside dems with framing is about 32x61, are these windows the right ones. Bob
A: They do install from the outside, windows are sized by the rough opening, not the frame.