|Home > Shop By Brand > Kinro Door Products > 32" x 78" Kinro Out-Swing Exterior Door With 9 Lite Window|
32" x 78" Kinro Out-Swing Exterior Door With 9 Lite Window
#OD32789L View All Kinro Door Products
IN STOCK & Ships 2-3 Business Days
Dimensions: 32" Width x 78" Length Rough Opening - Left or Right Hinge Hang
- White high density polyethylene panels securely bonded to 1 3/8" thick energy efficient polyurethane foam insulation
- Strong welded aluminum frame with integral weather baffle
- Three extruded hinges, complete with stainless steel bushings, join the core to frame
- Bulb Vinyl on all four sides form the primary sealing system. Extruded flap vinyl on all four sides of the frame form a secondary seal
- Adjustable striker plates and pre-drilled for entrance and deadbolt lock
- Pre-hung, pre-squared and pre-punched for fast and easy installation
- 20" x 36" 9 lite window with 1/8" thick safety glass and white frame
- Aluminum threshold plate included
- Manufactured to comply with HUD Std 3280-405
- Hardware and installation accessories not included
- Made in the USA
This item ships via: LTL Freight
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: 3/4" Putty Tape and Screws.
Optional items that may need replacing: Safety Chain, Entrance & Deadbolt Combo Lockset.
1. Width: With the door closed, standing on the inside of the home measure between the jambs.
2. Length: With the door closed, standing on the inside of the home measure from the top of the jamb to the floor.
For example if your rough opening measures 33 1/2"W x 75 1/2"L you would select the nearest size and order a 34"W x 76"L.
Note: This should be the same measurements if you removed the door and measured the rough opening.
3. To determine if your door is right or left hinged, simply look at the door from the outside to see which side the hinges are on.
Note: Measuring the door or the frame will result in incorrect sizing.
1. Make certain all mounting surfaces (siding seams included) are securely fastened and flat around perimeter of door opening.
2. Apply a suitable non-hardening sealant tape (Putty Tape or Butyl Tape) to the backside of the door's mounting flange.
3. Do not remove any shipping clips or fasteners and keep the door closed and locked during the installation. Opening the door prior to the installation will destroy the pre-squaring by the manufacturer.
4. Insert the door assembly carefully into the rough opening. Make certain the door sill is secure on the floor. Move door to the hinge side until it is firmly against the stud.
5. Proceed to fasten door with Hex Head Screws. Drive the first 3 screws into the outer pre-punched flange in the middle at the hinge side. Then, drive the next 3 screws in the middle on the lock side. Then, secure the balance of the hinge side, across the sill, up the lock side and the header.
6. Remove the shipping clips and open the door. Install the Locks, Threshold Plate and Safety Chain.
7. Some doors will have an adjustable stop. Adjust the stop to the exterior of the inner door to insure a good seal.
If these steps are followed, the door will be sealed and operate properly.
Printer Friendly Instructions
Product Reviews Summary
5 stars (based on 1 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
high quality and easy to install
By Jo-Anne P. from Port Aransas, Texas on 2.13.2012
Best price I could find on the internet. Easy ordering, prompt delivery, exactly as described. 100% happy with price and purchase. Thanks5
Q: With my existing door having 3 hinges, can I simply unscrew the door from the hinges and replace with a new door without having to replace the frame as well? This would be so much easier since existing door frame is covered by siding. Any good advice?
A: No, this would not work. The hinges on our doors probably would not match your frame.
Q: Does this door open in or open out ?