|Home > Shop By Brand > Kinro Door Products > 34" x 76" Kinro Out-Swing Exterior Door With 9 Lite Window|
34" x 76" Kinro Out-Swing Exterior Door With 9 Lite Window
#OD34769L View All Kinro Door Products
IN STOCK & Ships 2-3 Business Days
Dimensions: 34" Width x 76" Length Rough Opening - Left or Right Hinge Hang
- White high density polyethylene panels securely bonded to 1 3/8" thick energy efficient polyurethane foam insulation
- Strong welded aluminum frame with integral weather baffle
- Three extruded hinges, complete with stainless steel bushings, join the core to frame
- Bulb Vinyl on all four sides form the primary sealing system. Extruded flap vinyl on all four sides of the frame form a secondary seal
- Adjustable striker plates and pre-drilled for entrance and deadbolt lock
- Pre-hung, pre-squared and pre-punched for fast and easy installation
- 20" x 36" 9 lite window with 1/8" thick safety glass and white frame
- Aluminum threshold plate included
- Manufactured to comply with HUD Std 3280-405
- Hardware and installation accessories not included
- Made in the USA
This item ships via: LTL Freight
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: 3/4" Putty Tape and Screws.
Optional items that may need replacing: Safety Chain, Entrance & Deadbolt Combo Lockset.
1. Width: With the door closed, standing on the inside of the home measure between the jambs.
2. Length: With the door closed, standing on the inside of the home measure from the top of the jamb to the floor.
For example if your rough opening measures 33 1/2"W x 75 1/2"L you would select the nearest size and order a 34"W x 76"L.
Note: This should be the same measurements if you removed the door and measured the rough opening.
3. To determine if your door is right or left hinged, simply look at the door from the outside to see which side the hinges are on.
Note: Measuring the door or the frame will result in incorrect sizing.
1. Make certain all mounting surfaces (siding seams included) are securely fastened and flat around perimeter of door opening.
2. Apply a suitable non-hardening sealant tape (Putty Tape or Butyl Tape) to the backside of the door's mounting flange.
3. Do not remove any shipping clips or fasteners and keep the door closed and locked during the installation. Opening the door prior to the installation will destroy the pre-squaring by the manufacturer.
4. Insert the door assembly carefully into the rough opening. Make certain the door sill is secure on the floor. Move door to the hinge side until it is firmly against the stud.
5. Proceed to fasten door with Hex Head Screws. Drive the first 3 screws into the outer pre-punched flange in the middle at the hinge side. Then, drive the next 3 screws in the middle on the lock side. Then, secure the balance of the hinge side, across the sill, up the lock side and the header.
6. Remove the shipping clips and open the door. Install the Locks, Threshold Plate and Safety Chain.
7. Some doors will have an adjustable stop. Adjust the stop to the exterior of the inner door to insure a good seal.
If these steps are followed, the door will be sealed and operate properly.
Printer Friendly Instructions
Product Reviews Summary
4.888888888888889 stars (based on 18 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
By Peggy M. from Alma, AR on 8.17.2015
I love this door5
Better than original door
By guy s. from Hawkinsville, GA. on 11.8.2014
I followed the directions for measuring & new door fit perfectly !A much better quality door than the one I replaced.5
Good move on my part
By John L. from Auburn,NY on 10.8.2014
I was very pleased with the whole process. Easy to order...shipped promptly...easy to install. Glad I took everyones\'advice regarding the lockset & deadbolt. I will defenitely be back when the need arises,and have already referred my neighbor.5
Worked for me
By Patsy M. from Thomaston, GA on 6.25.2014
Bought this door online and it was delivered to my door. Installed in minutes and looks beautiful. The instructions for measuring and ordering were extremely valuable and made for a perfect fit.5
I wish I would have bought it sooner
By Rick from Wickliffe, Ohio on 6.3.2014
Excellent door, very easy to install, love it5
PRODUCT WAS AS ADVERTISED
By GRANT H. from WESLACO, TX on 3.6.2014
THE DOOR WAS SHIPPED RIGHT AWAY AND I RECIEVED IT TWO DAYS LATER, I DON\'T KNOW HOW YOU DID IT. THE DOOR WAS JUST WHAT I EXPECTED AND IN GREAT SHAPE. THANK YOU5
I wish I would have known sooner
By VICKI H from Kissimmee, FL on 1.22.2014
So easy! !!! And they show you how to order, measure it is a perfect fit installion on our home. Prices are good and is delivered to your door!!5
By Chris from Albany, Ga on 5.3.2013
Easy to install wish I had done it long ago5
Measured my old door, Ordered new door. Perfect fit,
By Mo B. from Piketon, Ohio on 3.19.2013
A good door to replace an old door on a mobile home. I liked the lock-set including dead bolt.5
I love it
By Belinda F. from Agra, Oklahoma on 2.19.2013
Its amazing, it was easy to install. I love all the light that's let in now, closes with ease.4
Loved having more choices than just store stock.
By Glinda F. from Carnesville,Ga. on 10.30.2012
I got all the natural light i wanted with the 9-lite door. Shipping rates seemed high, but it arrived really fast and intact.Would have been better to order first and saved the gas it took to find out I couldn\'t find this product in my area.5
By rebecca w from texas on 6.29.2012
the door arrived in great shape and with the measuring instructions on the website...the door fit perfectly.5
Swing out door
By vernon m. from Dallas Tex. on 6.28.2012
No problem w/ removing or installing5
Exactly what I expected
By Steven from Wichita, Ks. on 5.2.2012
Great job in making in correct the first time.5
It really looks great.
By John S. from Springtown, Tx. on 3.17.2012
I found it so easy to enstall I kick myself for waiting so long to do it, Just think of all the heat and energy I wasted by not doing this earlier.5
Excellent Door and Easy Installation
By Joe T. from Fort Plain, NY on 11.26.2010
Purchased this door because the original existing door was falling apart. These sizes are kind of hard to find, so it's either make a new opening and spend alot of time and money on tools and labor, or measure to find out what size the door to be replaced is and order this one and put it in. Simple answer was to order this and the installation was a breeze. This will definitely help with stopping the cold winter wind from coming in. The shipping is freight, so it comes in a big truck, so if your road doesn't allow big rigs, you may have to set up a location nearby to pick it up. The driver came within a football field for mine.5
By John G. from Millville,NJ on 8.28.2010
We purchased this door and had a few problems, but was soon fixed. First problem was we ordered wrong size. Make sure you measure correctly. Their customer service is good. We would order again in the future. I only wish I had a paper catalog now.4
So glad I found this product
By Elsie C. from Red Hook, NY on 5.11.2010
For the price and the ease of doing business with this company, it is the best purchase I made in a long time. Our old door was 15 years old. This door not only looks good, I think about the money I'll be saving on heating and A/C costs. I added this site to my favorites as I'm sure I'll be using it often. Great company to do business with.5