Dimensions: 72" Width x 76" Height Rough Opening - Left or Right Hand
- Attractive low profile multi-channel frame with flush mount pre-punched flange increases viewing area and improves thermal and sound insulating value. Can be installed on all wall/siding types.
- Heat fusion welded frame and moving panel provides superior structural strength and prevents potential leakage at the corners.
- Staggered internal weep system allows minimum dust infiltration. Snap-in weep covers are standard.
- Exterior glazing design improves resistance to wind and water.
- 3/4" sealed insulating glass (tempered) with "intercept" spacer provides optimum thermal performance.
- High quality fin seal weatherstrip around moving panel peremiter insures a positive seal against wind and water.
- Fully adjustable factory lubricated steel tandem rollers mounted with ball bearing insures trouble free operation.
- Snap-in moving panel track with stainless steel roller guide cover desingned to withstand heavy use and easy to replace.
- Integral "J" trim eliminates the need for additional exterior frame accessories and covers the raw edge of the siding for a clean appearance
- Color coordinated attractive mortise type keyed lock mounted on steel reinforced lock jamb for strength and sturdiness that provides added security. Lock keeper is adjustable.
- For added security, anti-lift design feature requires moving panel to be in fully open position before panel can be removed.
- Includes heavy duty rolling screen door with adjustable rollers.
- HUD approved for Wind Zones I, II and III - Made in the USA
How to determine the Opening Side: Only one side of the door slides open, the other side is stationary. Looking at the door from the outside, if you want the right panel of the door to slide to the left, select right hand (RH), if you want the left panel of the door to slide to the right, select left hand (LH).
This item ships via:
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Best door and made very durable, should have bought sooner.
By Donna C. from Spotsylvania, Va. on 11.5.2015
Very nice door, looks wonderful. Very fast shipping, Would gladly buy from again. The young woman that answers the phone was great and very helpful. Thank you again and I will be buying more from this company. Great customer service.
Crazy fast delivery!
By Lisa B from White Cloud, MI on 3.7.2012
We love the door and had to hustle to get it installed since it was delivered so quickly. Nice product, thank you...
Great Patio Door but No Owners Warranty Pack!
By Tom W. from Goldsboro, MD. on 8.26.2010
Just had one installed and it looks and works just fine. The only thing I found I didn't care for was it came without any Warranty Information at all. Not too big a deal but I would like to have had it when the door was installed. The installer told me it has a five year warranty but how can I tell with no information to see for myself.
It is a nice door and slides great, looks great also.
Q: What kind of warranty does this door have?
A: 1 yr. warranty on the entire unit and 5 yr. warranty on the glass.
Q: Does the sliding patio door come w/ a sliding screen?
A: Yes, as stated in the product description.
Q: do you sell this type of french sliding door with blinds built into the glass?
Q: Do you have any sliding glass doors in brown, preferably with the grids between the glass?
Q: Does this door come completly assembled.
Q: Are the grids between the glass panes?
Q: I currently have a door that has hex screws onthe slider that you can see on the outside...my question is with this door will I see those? Or is it a slider that instals with the screws hidden because you screw them into the middle of the door?
A: The vinyl patio door has a flange for vinyl siding to cover the screw holes. If you don't have vinyl siding, then you will see the screws.
Q: does this door come with a keylock setup or would I have to rig one up?
A: It comes with a lock and keys are included.
Q: Does this sliding door also have a screen to install with ?
A: Yes, it comes with a screen.
Q: Does this door have a lock?
Q: Is this the only size you have for the patio door
Q: How wide is the finished opening on the side that opens?
A: 30 3/4".