FAQ'S (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Layaway.
- Q: Do you accept personal checks?
A: No, we do accept cashier's checks and money orders.
- Q: How do I order with a Cashier's Check or Money Order?
A: Place the items you wish to purchase in your shopping cart. Proceed to checkout, complete steps 1 and 2, proceed to step 3, select your shipping method, print the page, attach your check or money order to the order page and mail to:
Mobile Home Parts Store
15860 Scotland High Rd.
Laurinburg, NC 28352
- Q: Is it safe to use my credit card or debit card on your site?
A: Shopping at MobileHomePartsStore.Com is safe. Our site is protected by SSL encryption technology and is scanned daily for by McAfee Secure which helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams.
- Q: When placing an order I received an error message stating there has been an authorization failure. What went wrong?
A: Please check your credit card number, expiration date and billing address. Some debit cards also have daily spending limits, for more information contact your bank.
- Q: Do you charge sales tax?
A: 7.75% sales tax will be added to orders billed or shipped to North Carolina, or any items picked up at our outlet.
- Q: Do you ship to addresses outside the United States?
A: Online orders can be placed for items shipped to the 48 contiguous states. Orders placed by phone can be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska (click here for a shipping rate quote) and Canada (click here for a shipping rate quote). Order processing is not available for other international orders at this time.
- Q: Do you ship to P O boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses?
A: No, our carriers only deliver to a physical address.
- Q: Can I expedite my shipping?
A: We offer Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air and 3 Day Select on most products shipped via UPS. These options can be selected during the checkout process.
- Q: Are there any shipping restrictions I should know about?
A: LTL Carriers (large trucks) require more entrance and exit space to deliver your order, and also require someone to be present to inspect and accept the shipment. The carrier may charge for broken appointments, lift gate or small truck deliveries, which was not included in your shipping charge when you placed your order. Any of these charges will be paid by you directly to the carrier.
- Q: What do you charge for shipping an order?
A: Shipping charges are calculated in real time by ship to zip code, product size and service type. Oversize items such as doors, bathtubs, furnaces, etc. ship by LTL carriers (large trucks) only.
To check a shipping rate before checkout, add the product(s) to the cart, click My Cart on the top right hand corner of every page of our site, click "for shipping rates" and when the small screen pops up enter your state and zip code and click update.
- Q: Can I return all or part of my purchase?
A: We accept returns within 30 days of the invoice date, (some restrictions apply, see our Return and Refund Policy).
Request a Return Authorization thru our website.
- Q: What is the status of my order?
A: You can check the status of your online order by clicking the "Order Tracking" link on the top right corner of every page of our site. Once you login, you can view information about your order. Contact us for tracking information on phone and mail orders.
- Q: How long will it be before I receive my order?
A: You can view delivery times on our Shipping Policy page.
- Q: Do you have a catalog?
A: Yes, we offer Paper, CD-ROM and PDF download catalogs. Click here to order.
- Q: Do you offer discount coupons?
A: Yes, you can sign up to receive information about special offers and promotions on the bottom left corner of every page of the website.