Dimensions: 24" Height x 24" Landing Depth x 36" Width - 3 Step (Includes Top Platform) - Straight Approach
- Constructed with treated plywood and lumber designed to last against rotting, warping and decay.
- 8" Riser Height - Receding riser gives the step 12" of surface for the foot and gives the unit a contemporary look.
- Textured, slip resistant stone-like surface that gives better footing in all weather conditions.
- Optional standard and Boca extruded aluminum side rails. Easy to mount, just align the rail posts with the pre-drilled holes (that have steel sleeves so no drilling is required), and tighten the bolts.
- Disclosure: Step and rail specifications may not meet your local and state building code. You may need to check with your local building inspector.
- 10 Year Prorated Manufacturers Warranty - Made in the USA
Main product image shown with optional standard side rail. Click "View Larger & Additional Images" to view rail options.
Select the quantities of the options you would like to include in your purchase
This item ships via:
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Stairs for me!
By RC from Berkshire, NY on 9.19.2015
These stairs are great, just what I was looking for!
Best way to go !!
By Michael V. from Florida on 9.3.2015
I\'m a retired carpenter and now live in Florida and Chicago. These stairs with Aluminum railings are awesome , maintenance free ,
pre-finished / non slip ,all in one. Easy to install and perfect for side ,rear and garage entry steps. Especially perfect for Manufactured homes.
Also on time delivery.
Very Pleased with this item
By Frank B. from French Camp CA on 12.10.2014
Had to replace my steps that would made out of left over lumber . And was left undertreated for the weather for over 3yrs. But these steps was surprising well built and the extra is that no-slip material on them as well . My son of 25yrs had no problems placing them into place along with the railings we brought from you all as well . Again thanks for these items .
By Pete from New Jersey on 6.26.2014
I am using theses steps as a temporary install until I get around to installing a concrete patio. They are very nice and will last a long time.
By Lee S from Abbottstown PA on 5.12.2014
The product is great..
Perfect fit for 30\' Camper at home
By Sarah L. from Hernando, MS on 2.5.2014
We use our 5th Wheel Camper at our home. It\'s park on our patio and we use it as our outdoor kitchen. It\'s also my husband\'s man cave. These steps work perfect for going up and down instead of the small camper steps. Much safer. My husband put locked rollers on the bottom so it\'s easy to roll away when we hook up and move the camper. For the price, these steps are great. The 24\" height one is perfect size for our camper. This product works for us.
By Thomas W. from New Boston, Michigan on 7.18.2013
this fit perfect on my ramp - the steps were for my wife - she is very pleased.
Steps Order Plus Delivery
By GC from Southwest on 4.3.2013
The order went through without a snag as did the delivery.
I wish I would would have bought the steps much sooner.
By Dan R. from Malad, ID on 2.14.2012
The steps are well built and are perfect for our use. The railings work great and are very easy to install. Bottom line - we are very happy.
Others in our rv resort are interested in them.
By Janice from Hilton Head sc on 2.13.2012
Yes, very happy with the steps and rail. The truck driver was also very nice by putting the step in the right place.
By J. Davis from Easley, SC on 3.4.2011
Very attractive and sturdy step. Looks much better than the metals steps we had.
Q: How much does 24" x 24" X 36" Fiberglass 3 Step#575100 weigh?
A: apprxomiate 100 lbs.
Q: Can handrail be mounted on opposite side from the one shown?
A: Yes. The handrails can be mounted on either side, or both sides.
Q: Can you just buy the fiberglass steps 3 step without the rail
Q: some assemble required?
A: The only assembly required is if you need to install handrails. The steps are ready to install.
Q: What are the dimensions of the base or bottom? It looks like the top step is twenty four inches deep?
A: The base of this step is approx. 36" x 54".