Dimensions: 20" width x 60" length rough opening - Non-Vented
- Painted and embossed steel laminated to 7/16" gypsum board solid core
- Extruded aluminum frame - white finish
- Opens easily by removing top screw and lifting ring at bottom
- Made in the USA
This item ships via:
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: Hex head screws and putty tape or flexible caulking sealant.
Awesome Replacement Door
By Grace\'s Court, LLC from Holdrege, NE on 9.13.2014
I replaced an old hinged door with this one. Installed with no issues at all. I plan on getting a couple more of them for my other rentals. This was money well spent. Just remember to order white headed screws. Came well packed and arrived a day early.
Outstanding product offering
By Greg from Cleveland, Ohio on 10.7.2009
This is the best product I have ever tried
Q: Does the metal frame come with the 20x60 hot water heater? Also, do you have this size door that is vented?
A: Yes it comes with the pre-hung (with the metal frame) but this size is not available vented.
Q: How is this door hung. I think my current door has some hinges on the left. Is that what the door attaches to? Will new hinges come with the door? And is there insulation on the inside?
A: The door is hinged on the left and has no insulation.