Dimensions: 60" Length x 23" width rough opening - Non-Vented
- Painted and embossed steel laminated to 7/16" gypsum board solid core
- Extruded aluminum frame - white finish
- Opens easily by removing top screw and lifting ring at bottom
- Made in the USA
This item ships via:
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: Hex head screws and putty tape or flexible caulking sealant
E-Z to install
By Dora B from Midland, TX on 5.6.2015
Up to this point, We did not have a ready access to our water heater. This access door was very easy to install, looks great, and allows ready access to our water heater
Excelent Product - Easy to install
By Dana C. from Holdrege, NE on 11.6.2014
This door fit with no issues, but it only has 2 clips to lock the door in place. In my case I wish it had one in the middle to hold it firmly closed. Other wise I would give it a 5 rating.
By Debbie from Stony Point, NY on 7.26.2014
Good quality. Would recommend buying this if your are in need of a replacement door for your existing exterior water heater door. We do however, wish that we would have ordered screws to go with it. We had to go to hardware store to buy screws which held up installing door. In the end all worked out and door looks nice.
Good product, arrived on time!
By Monte J. from Graham, TX on 6.21.2012
Q: how do i know what size waterheater door to get is it the size of whole opening or just door ? it is a vented door so it goes on outside thankyou
A: Measure the size of the rough opening.
Q: Can the door be painted?