Dimensions: 16" Width x 11' 8" Length - Solid (non-Vented)
- Engineered vinyl provides ruggedness with good color retention
- Attractive and reliable protection for manufactured homes
- Non-denting and virtually maintenance free
- Weatherproof and never needs painting
- Five colors available to match your skirting needs
- Engineered trim system components
- Easy to install with basic tools
- 25 Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty - Made in the USA
This item ships via:
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
By Jim from little chute, wi on 7.2.2017
A very good product at a good price. Installed easily and looks real nice. I purchased the windguard rods and snap punch tool also and recommend that anyone putting on new new skirting do the same. Delivery was within a week.
consistent, durable product
By Weybright Home Improvement from Middlefield, CT on 11.16.2012
cutting it with a 60 tooth blade might work but a snips works much cleaner
By Mickey from Central Texas on 9.27.2012
This is my new go-to company for mobile projects. Great job!
By Mike from Blair, WI on 7.26.2012
The skirting I ordered came to me quickly, and it was a quality product!
By Jerry from pa on 6.2.2012
Was very pleased with the price, fast shipping and quality. I will be making future purchases here instead of elsewhere.
Fast service delivered on time
By James P. from Newport News,Va on 4.24.2012
Great product will be recommending your store to my friends,and will be buying future products online.Thak you for your quick service.
By Paul from Owensboro, Ky on 3.22.2012
I recently purchased my skirting for my mobile home from here. I would love to say the prices are great, even after the shipping, I came out better than buying locally. The customer service personnel were very friendly & amicable. The only problem I had was not buying enough. Overbuying here will still be cheaper than buying locally!
Wow this was easy
By Tom W. from Ft. Collins, CO on 11.1.2010
The perfect size for what I needed. Very easy to order.
By Hope B. from Hastings, MI on 9.29.2010
Great Product easy to use and good DIY project!! One weekend and it was all done. FAST shipment!
By Rodney H. from LOCKPORT , NY on 9.22.2010
This product is out standing , better and cheaper even with shipping ,then i could get at the local mobile home supplier guy ..
Q: Does this panel meet standards for adequate ability in winter weather?
A: Depends on how you define adequate, what state are you located in and what do you mean by adequate?
Q: At one point of the mobile home is 4 feet high, Can you double those panels, and how will that look?
A: The panels are cut to height, read the installation instructions on the product page.
Q: How can the panels be cut to length if a mobile home sets on an uneven lot
A: Print the installation instructions on the product page.
Q: How does this skirting stand up against a weed eater. That is the trouble we have now. Knocking holes in it.
A: A weedeater will put holes in any skirting. You should look into our skirtguard product, which covers the bottom 4 inches of the skirting to prevent weedeater damage. You can find it under skirting accessories.