- Inside rough opening dimensions: 4" width x 8" length
- Outside dimensions: 5 1/2" width x 9 1/2" length
- High quality kiln-dried solid oak pre-finished top protected with wood sealer
- Easy air control with rust proof adjustable damper box
- Louvered design
- Manufacturers Limited 1 Year Warranty
This item ships via:
UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air or USPS
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
No tools needed, insert in air duct opening.
By Penni from Overgaard, Arizona on 12.22.2017
Amazed by what a difference! Instant upgrade. Everyone has noticed...
This is the only place I could find this size
By Bob from Virginia on 7.29.2014
The 4X8 is extremely difficult to find, but they have it here. It blends in perfectly with out new oak floors.
Just what I wanted.
By Debbie G from Oakdale, CA on 7.15.2014
I bought two 4" x 8" floor grates, one plastic (that looks like oak) and one oak. I like both. The oak has a raised surface and because of that I put it on a perimeter location. The plastic one is flush with the floor and is placed in the center of the room. I had planned just the opposite, but because the oak is raised, I figured I'd kick it. I am not unhappy, though, with outcome. They both look and fit great.
By Darlene G. from Leadville,CO. on 9.5.2013
These grates are beautiful...nice looking wood...they don\'t have holes in them to screw down though ..they just sit in the floor opening...this is more convenient for me as I take them off regularly to clean the vents...would definitely recommend.I will be purchasing more. Thank you!
My regret didn\'t buy sooner great product
By William h from North Tazewell va on 2.26.2013
Not Plug and Play
By Robert R. from New Port Richey, FL on 7.4.2010
Having purchased more vent covers than I'd like to count, it was time again for something new. The oak is beautiful and matches my bamboo floors exactly right.
A plastic damper box mounts to the underside of the oak vent. This plastic box has tabs which extend out past the size of the floor opening so we had to cut the floor a bit to get them to fit flush instead of the slight float they would have otherwise done.
The spacing on the wood is good and the ability to close the vent is nice as well.
Q: is this the only color you have