18 1/2" Height x 18" Width x 21 1/2" Depth - Nominal A/C Size: 2.5 - 4.0 Ton, Nominal Heat Pump Size: 2.5 - 3.5 Ton
- For 10/13 and SEER A/C and heat pump applications
- R22-Nitrogen cooling agent
- Factory Installed TXV valve suitable for A/C or heat pump applications
- Coil has built-in strainer for coil protection
- UL listed and leak tested to 500 P.S.I. with code approved 2 opening drain pan
- Code approved 2 opening drain pan, does not maintain standing water
- Kit contains drain hose, quick connect fittings and surface cover plates for gas/oil furnaces
- Compatible with Coleman, Evcon, Vexar, Red T, Mortex, Nordyne, Intertherm and Miller brands
- Made in the USA
- One Year Manufacturers Warranty (void if not installed by licensed HVAC contractor)
This item ships via:
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
By Doug F. from Coppell,Texas on 10.1.2013
Fast and easy to work with.
Great ... Simply put
By ALLE. from Mobile AL on 7.2.2013
easily installed ,ship fast quality replacement need to make minor modification tech service was right at my side (currently cool)
Q: Is this compatible with an intertherm ac unit? Does it have a drain kit or is that something separate?
A: Yes, this will work with intertherm.
Q: where do you put the filters? I was told to put the filters on the 2 sides where the fins are and not on the louvered door.
A: Yes, the wire mesh a-coil filters need to go on the sides of the a-coil.