This item ships via: UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
1. Select the method of mounting that best suits your purpose, outside mounting, inside mounting or ceiling mounting.
2. With blind fully opened hold up to wall in the position it will hang. Make sure the blind is centered left and right and height is correct Make sure blind is level. Make pencil marks �� past each end of handrail. Now place mounting brackets in level position on pencil marks with large hole facing the floor. Secure brackets with screws. Wider blinds may also require a center support bracket.
3. Slide headrail into mounting brackets. Slide mounting bracket front caps into the mounting brackets in front of the headrail.
4. To install the wand: Slide plastic collar up the tilter shaft past the hole. Place hook at top of wand through the tilter shaft hole. Slide plastic collar down the tilter shaft to cover hook. This will lock the wand in place.
5. You can now install the optional hold down brackets.
Already purchased this product? Write a review