Dimensions: 72" Width x 76" Height Rough Opening - Left or Right Hand
- Attractive low profile multi-channel frame with flush mount pre-punched flange increases viewing area and improves thermal and sound insulating value. Can be installed on all wall/siding types.
- Heat fusion welded frame and moving panel provides superior structural strength and prevents potential leakage at the corners.
- Staggered internal weep system allows minimum dust infiltration. Snap-in weep covers are standard.
- Exterior glazing design improves resistance to wind and water.
- 3/4" sealed insulating glass (tempered) with "intercept" spacer provides optimum thermal performance.
- High quality fin seal weatherstrip around moving panel peremiter insures a positive seal against wind and water.
- Fully adjustable factory lubricated steel tandem rollers mounted with ball bearing insures trouble free operation.
- Snap-in moving panel track with stainless steel roller guide cover desingned to withstand heavy use and easy to replace.
- Integral "J" trim eliminates the need for additional exterior frame accessories and covers the raw edge of the siding for a clean appearance
- Color coordinated attractive mortise type keyed lock mounted on steel reinforced lock jamb for strength and sturdiness that provides added security. Lock keeper is adjustable.
- For added security, anti-lift design feature requires moving panel to be in fully open position before panel can be removed.
- Includes heavy duty rolling screen door with adjustable rollers.
- HUD approved for Wind Zones I, II and III - Made in the USA
How to determine the Opening Side: Only one side of the door slides open, the other side is stationary. Looking at the door from the outside, if you want the right panel of the door to slide to the left, select right hand (RH), if you want the left panel of the door to slide to the right, select left hand (LH).
This item ships via:
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
By matt from omaha, ne on 6.18.2015
The product is great and the packaging for shipping was fabulously done to protect the door...only problem was that it was VERY heavy and there was no way to carry it...maybe some sort handles??
would buy from there again
By bridget from maine on 5.17.2013
I bought a sliding door and it arrived with no issues great price and great customer service the only thing I wish could have changed was you are given 2 weeks to report any damage well not of ou us the product in2 weeks like myself I have no sliding door currently so my contractor had to put the one I bought in and that took more than 2 weeks for him to get to my house and do that
By John T from Central Texas on 1.2.2013
Door was easy to in stall and looks great
Good replacement door.
By BG from Iowa on 6.29.2012
Door was of good quality and went in easily. It was prepared for shipping very well. Be aware that it is extremely heavy with the shipping crate it was in. Didn\'t really need directions to install it, but did get hardware and other pieces we have no idea what they go to. For the price of the door as just a replacement, it serves its purpose
Q: do you sell this type of french sliding door with blinds built into the glass?
Q: Do you have any sliding glass doors in brown, preferably with the grids between the glass?
Q: Are the grids between the glass panes?
Q: Does this sliding door also have a screen to install with ?
A: Yes, it comes with a screen.
Q: Does this door have a lock?
Q: How wide is the finished opening on the side that opens?
A: 30 3/4".