|Home > Shop By Brand > Kinro Window Products > Kinro 30" x 54" White Vinyl Vertical Sliding Window|
Kinro 30" x 54" White Vinyl Vertical Sliding Window
#KVS3054V View All Kinro Window Products
IN STOCK & Ships 2-3 Business Days
- Vinyl construction provides high thermal performance
- Frame and sash corners are welded for added strength and water tight corners
- Deep pocket sill for added window strength and weather resistance
- Spiral balance system provides near effortless sash operation
- Frame designed with multiple hollow areas for maximum strength and energy efficiency
- Bottom window sash can be removed for easy cleaning on any level of the home
- Reinforcement bars in the meeting rails provide added strength
- Positive integral lock at the meeting rail for increased home security and weather resistance
- Dual weather seal to reduce drafts and enhance energy efficiency
- Nominal 3/4" insulating glass provides superior thermal performance
- Integral "J" trim eliminates the need for additional exterior frame accessories and covers the raw edge of the siding for a clean appearance
- Flush mount pre-punched flange for easy installation.
- Made in the USA
|Window Type||Single Hung|
|Rough Opening Width (Inches)||30.25|
|Rough Opening Height (Inches)||54.13|
|Mounting Flange Width (Inches)||1.25|
|Manufacturer's Warranty (Parts)||5 Year Limited|
|Manufacturer's Warranty (Labor)||N/A|
|Solar Heat Gain Coefficient||0.63|
|Tilting Top Sash||No|
|Tilting Bottom Sash||Yes|
|AAMA Compliant to West Coast Guidelines||Yes|
This item ships via: LTL Freight
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: Caulking Sealant and Screws.
Measure the width and length between the rough opening. Note: Measuring the outer frame of an existing window will result in incorrect sizing.
1. The rough opening should be 1/4" greater in width and height than the portion of the window that fits in the rough opening. The rough opening sill must be square to the floor within 1/8" across its width. If the rough opening sill is out of square by a greater amount, it may not be possible to shim and square the window in the opening.
2. Inspect the exterior face of the rough opening where the mounting flange of the window will contact. This area must not have gaps or voids beneath the mounting flange. The sheathing or exterior wall material that the window will be fastened to must be structurally adequate so that the window unit is fully anchored.
3. Inspect the mounting flanges to ensure they have not been bent or distorted during shipping and handling to the extent that they will not seat flat against the exterior perimeter of the rough opening. If bent or distorted, straighten the mounting flange so that it will make contact with the exterior face of the wall.
4. Windows must always be closed during installation. Make sure there are no gaps and voids between the mounting flange and the exterior perimeter of the rough opening. Gaps or voids in this area may provide a path for water and air to enter.
5. Apply a continuous 1/4" bead of sealant caulk to the backside of the mounting flange, in line with the pre-punched holes or within 1/4" of the outer edge of the mounting flange. If using a sealant caulk, be sure to install the window before the sealant sets up on the mounting flange.
6. Place the window in the rough opening with the window sill resting on the rough opening sill. If the rough opening sill is not square to the floor and if you have elected to shim the window, place the shims beneath the lower corner of the unit until the sill of the unit is square. Shims must be placed beneath the extreme corners of the window frame, additional shims must be placed every 12" on center to fully support the weight of the unit. Do not use shims on the header, or building loads will be transferred to the window, causing improper operation or failure of window.
7. Center the window from left to right, but do not remove the sill from contact with the rough opening sill and any shims that were required to square the sill of the unit. While holding the window flat against the exterior wall, start a corrosion resistant Hex Head Screw in the approximate center of one of the frame/jamb mounting flanges. Continue installing screws in the following order: Center of opposite frame/jamb, center of head and center of sill. Re-check the window to be certain it is centered from side to side in the opening, and that the window frame members are straight and the frame is square. Check to ensure the window operates properly, if it does not, remove the screws and reinstall. Continue installation of the rest of the screws, starting in the center of each member and progressing out to the corners. Note: Do not over drive the screws; to do so will unduly deform the window frame and compromise the seal.
Note: It is possible to install the window "upside down" and or "inside out" which will cause the window to operate incorrectly. The weep holes are always at the bottom of the window, never fill, modify or block weep holes.
Printer Friendly Instructions
Product Reviews Summary
5 stars (based on 17 reviews)
Already purchased this product? Write a review
By yz from NW Arkansas on 6.2.2015
shipment was prompt and excellent condition the quality exceeded our expectations and are a welcome improvement in our project rental property5
By david from wells maine on 5.8.2015
hard find windows for my trailer this perfect size I order 3 sizes all were perfect minor fiting probles exclent price quick service packed shiping excelent5
Im glad I bought them
By Robert S. from Princeton W.Va. on 4.15.2015
Great windows,easy to install,a bird flew into one them,the outside of the window didn\'t break,but the inside of the window cracked,I will have to order another one.Thanks5
By Aaron H. from Aiken,SC on 2.18.2015
Needed to replace single pane windows. These windows are excellent.5
I wish I would have known about this place sooner.
By Donnie L. from Tooele, UT. on 4.5.2014
Prices are good. Fit was good.5
By Charles from Orlando Florida on 3.12.2014
Extent company very fast ship, goog quality product5
Kinro Windows for Mobile Homes.
By Ron from Chattanooga, Tn. on 4.27.2013
I have bought 11 of these windows and they are great. Can\'t feel any air coming from outside. Very east to install. Will be ordering more.5
What a perfect choice i made to put in new Windows
By Dedriene G from Beaufort, SC on 3.27.2013
The Windows are beautiful and easy to clean. It makes my mobile home look and feel like a house. I haven\'t received my first electrical bill yet so I can\'t say how much I saved on my energy bill yet. I ordered 8 windows and one had a slight defect and I notify the company and sent them a picture and my replacement window was here in a week. What great customer service.5
By David B from atoka, tn on 5.16.2012
nice window had no problems5
A big step up from my previous window
By B B from Small Town, GA on 5.2.2012
I ordered two of these as replacements for existing windows. Quality seems to be excellent. Installation is very straight-forward and simple. A much better window than what I had.5
wish i would have replaced sooner
By gayle s from friendship, wi on 11.12.2010
this window was a breeze to install and looks gorgeous...i love kinro windows5
nice and easy
By April A from Gallup on 9.10.2010
I purchased this window to replace the existing broken windows. I was pleased with the overall apperance and strength of the window. This window was so easy to put in that Us women can do it to.5
By Dale L. from Kimbolton, OH on 9.1.2010
These windows went in so easy and they look great.5
By Trudy M from Winfield, KS on 8.12.2010
Put new siding on my mobile home and decided to add new storm windows on the front. Now i'm going to order for the back too. They look great. also got shutters5
By Richelle T. from Wyoming on 8.12.2010
Window arrived in one piece and packaged very well. It went in with ease and looks beautiful. Great product at a fair price.5
By Robert R. from New Port Richey, FL on 7.4.2010
This window is beautiful. I have a pair of them in my living room and having the screen only on the lower half now is a sight for sore eyes. This single hung window is a vast improvement over what I had. I highly recommend!5
By James E Livesay from Beverly Hills Fl. on 2.23.2010
I replaced all the windows in my older mobile home with the Kinro windows & saved 90 dollars on my electric bill the first mo. I would recomend these windows to anyone looking to make a good investment!5
Q: What is the depth of the window ?
A: The frame depth which slides into the rough opening is 1 1/2
Q: What is the U value of the Kinro vinyl windows?
A: .35 U factor
Q: When these windows are purchased, would I then need interior storm windows too? (low e or vinyl) Thank you.
A: No, this is a double pane window so storm windows are not needed.
Q: were do i enter coupon code on online order
A: Once you are in step 3 of the checkout process there will be a box for you to enter promo codes.
Q: I have a 1995 14' x 70' single wide. It now has aluminum combination windows - the kind that have 2 windows about 4" apart, and those infernal little metal tabs that slide in to unlock. (Except when they're stuck or frozen). How compatible would this Kinro Vertical Sliding window be with my existing window frame? (Would it need a new frame?)Thanks.
A: This window is double pane insulated glass so it replaces the 2 window aluminum system. Vinyl windows are meant to be installed with vinyl siding so they will have a built in j-channel.
Q: Can I buy just the lower sash?
A: We only sell complete windows.