Mobile Home Parts Store ships by USPS, UPS and LTL Freight Carriers (large trucks). Approximate ship time is stated on each product page.
USPS and UPS: Estimated shipping times are stated on each product page.
- USPS: Your order will be delivered to your shipping address 3-7 business days (Monday thru Friday) after it has been processed
- UPS Ground Service: Your order will be delivered to your shipping address 3 - 7 business days (Monday thru Friday) after it has been processed
- UPS 3 Day Select: Your order will be delivered to your shipping address 3 business days (Monday thru Friday) after it has been processed.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Your order will be delivered to your shipping address 2 business days (Monday thru Friday) after it has been processed.
- UPS Next Day Air: Your order is delivered to your shipping address the next business day (Monday thru Friday) after it has been processed.
- Note: Orders placed after 12:00 noon on Friday - Sunday will not be shipped until the next business day.
LTL Freight: (Large Trucks - Tractor Trailors): Estimated shipping times are stated on each product page. Your order will be delivered 7 - 10 business days (Monday thru Friday) after it has been processed. Exceptions: Special Order items will be shipped to you when we receive from the manufactuer.
Note: Oversize items such as doors, bathtubs, furnaces, etc. must be shipped by LTL Freight (Large Trucks - Tractor Trailors). As defined by the trucking industry, residential delivery means "curbside delivery", so you may need assistance to move your packages indoors. If the trucking company can not deliver to your residence due to road width, not enough turn around space, etc., it will be the customer's responsibilty to make arrangements with the trucking company for acceptance of the shipment. Also, anytime an oversize item is ordered all other items in the order will be shipped by the same method.
To expedite delivery, your order may ship from different locations, so you may receive multiple packages. There will be no additional shipping charges. You also may not receive tracking information if we ship direct from a manufacturer or vendor.
Online Orders: As part of the checkout process, you will be provided with shipping rates based on the ship to state and zip code. Shipping rates will change depending upon the weight, size and type of products you have ordered. To check a shipping rate before checkout, add the product to the cart, when the page reloads, click My Cart, click "shipping rates" and when the small screen pops up enter your state and zip code and click update.
Note: Online rate quotes are for the 48 contiguous US states only. CLICK HERE for rate quotes to Alaska, CLICK HERE for rate quotes to Hawaii or CLICK HERE for rate quotes to Canada.
Phone Orders: Some products may not be available for purchase online due to size and weight. Please call Toll Free 1-888-277-7220 for a shipping rate.
Online orders: You may return to our online store anytime and check the status of your order (ship date, carrier and tracking information) by clicking TRACK ORDER.
Phone Orders: CONTACT our customer service department for tracking information.
Please inspect your package(s) before signing the release. Once you have signed the release, you have accepted the goods in their current condition. If the goods are damaged, you should refuse to sign the release. If your merchandise is damaged, please call customer service Toll Free at 1-888-277-7220. Per your request, we will send you a replacement or cancel your order.
Note: Damaged merchandise must be reported within 10 days of the receipt date. We do not replace or refund damaged merchandise if it has been installed.
Shipping charges are calculated in real time based upon current rates by the freight carriers. Rates may change from time to time due to fuel surcharges and rate increases by the carrier.