For use in existing concrete. Includes 5/8" length expansion bolt. Made in the USA.
This item ships via:
UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air or USPS
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Just what I needed!
By Randy M. from St. Louis area on 8.10.2013
Just what I needed and 1/2 of what a somewhat local store wanted dollar wise, even after shipping. Thanks YA\'ll ..
By Rainer H. from NE Montana on 9.24.2011
I used this anchor to secure my mobile home on a concrete pad. This worked great! I bought a Bosch hammer drill to drill the holes in a 6" slab.
My work of advise is to ensure that you have blown ALL concrete dust away from and out of the hole. This will make tightening the expansion bolt much easier.
Q: I am putting anchors and tie downs for a mobile home pads were already there I need to know if i should put frames and put concrete blocks and anchor or drill in the pre existing concrete?
A: You should seek advice from your local building inspector.
Q: how many inches down do i drill?
A: the length of the bolt
Q: are these available in galvanized? the existing anchors, straps and piers are rusted out after only 10 years.
A: Sorry, galvanized is not availble in this product.
Q: What is the anchoring capacity in #?
A: 4700 lbs.