- Clear acrylic handles
- Chrome plated ABS non-metallic housing with long spout
- Brass underbody, stem and bonnet
- 4" on center connections
- Includes 3/8" shower head and riser bracket
- Uses genuine Phoenix replacement parts
- Meets low lead requirements of NSF Standard - 61, Section - 9
- Meets low lead requirements of California Proposition - 65
- Complies with the requirements of the UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- Made in the USA
This item ships via:
UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air or USPS
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: Teflon Tape
By Greg S from Munster, IN. on 5.6.2020
Great product at a great price and got it quickly.
Exactly what we needed!
By Hixson68 from Chaparral, NM on 4.3.2020
We needed this exact size without having to replace our bath water lines and local suppliers didn't have it. Great job and we will order from yall again.
By Daniel R from Holiday on 6.4.2019
Fast shipment and delivery, product was exactly what the description described
By Fred H from McAllen, Tx on 10.6.2018
This faucet is not cheap plastic but quality metal product. I would recommend it to anyone looking for new faucets
Had to finally replace a 1961 Trailer Bath Facet !
By Doug M from Newfield , NY on 3.5.2018
I was having a hard time finding a replacement until I came across Mobile Homes web site. They had the part I needed at a fair price and shipped it to me fast !
The Phoenix Valve looks like good quality and went right in. It did not weight quite as much as the old one , go figure. Nice job Mobile Home Parts Store !!!
Just as expected. Super service, as we ordered on a Sunday, and the product was here on the following Tuesday.
By susan c. from Ft. Pierce,Fl on 8.19.2014
PERFECT!! Exactly as expected--no surprises.
perfect for the job
By Mark D. from Alamogordo, NM on 8.14.2014
my old faucet in the shower was so messed up it was beyond repair. this was an exact match to the old one. easy to install and some connections for the water and other parts are now plastic which should make the next one last longer.
By dave t from balto. on 5.6.2014
Perfect retrofit .
best shower faucet i have purchased
By john t from prospect, ct on 11.20.2013
will buy from your company again . liked that it was made in the USA
just what i wanted
By tony b. from peoria, il. on 10.22.2013
could not find what i wanted at menards . lowes , etc. foun your site ant voila ! . there it was.
Couldn't find it locally
By Salley from NC on 7.27.2013
Have an old mobile home and could not find the faucet in my local area. Did a search and found Mobile Home Parts Store. Made a call to them to ask a few questions. Ordered on Friday and received it on Monday.
Had been without a shower for 3 weeks while waiting on the local store to 'try' to order it.