- Brushed nickel plated ABS lever handles
- Brushed nickel plated ABS non-metallic escutchens and spout
- Celcon non-metallic waterways
- Adjustable 1/2" IPS connections
- Includes nylon braided spring loaded, double crimped flex hoses and mixing tee
- Meets low lead requirements of NSF Standard - 61, Section - 9
- Complies with the requirements of the UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
This item ships via: UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air or USPS
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials Needed: Teflon Tape
Already purchased this product? Write a review
View all 74 reviews
BY Chaille P from Port Hudson, La on June 19th, 2015
It was just as described. It came in quickly and had everything that I needed.
BY Ty H. from Marengo, Oh on April 12th, 2014
Good product just been a little easier with directions
BY ed henshaw from mi on January 23rd, 2013
looks nice, made in china, but thats why its $40.00 , no instuctions on how to install, might be a problem for some home owners
BY Phillip S. from Karnack,Texas on November 15th, 2012
Same as above
BY Karen C. from SC on October 25th, 2012
Great product at a good price, beat my local dealers price
BY Matt from Hickory NC on October 2nd, 2012
Will buy from again
BY lisa f. from Weinert, Texas on March 15th, 2012
i wish i would of found you sooner online than what i did, i went a year with having to reach up under bathtub to turn water supply off and on so it wouldn't still drip and run up my water bill.i will use you again if i'm needing any more parts for my 14yr old mobile home. thank you very much
Q: I bought one of these and cannot figure out how the handels install there seems to be a screw internally, but no way to access whats the proper way?
A: You have to remove the hot or cold indicator cap to get to the screw.
Q: Does this come with all the valves and hardware for installation?
Q: So this is essentially plastic?