White replacement vinyl dome seal. Installs on metal frame rim to protect dome cover. Fits all Ventline Ventadomes. Made in the USA.
This item ships via:
UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air or USPS
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Perfect fit to replace the gaskets on my 14\" Yentline roof vents
By Bill W from Colorado on 8.25.2018
The gasket length was just right for my 14\" roof vents; no cutting required. I removed the screens and replaced the gaskets friends m inside the trailer.
Buy vent seals when replacing vent
By Bruce H from Duluth, GA on 4.23.2013
Been doing my own mechanics for years, but not RV repairs. No excuse. Should have stopped to consider everything I needed BEFORE starting repairs. Had I looked for vent gaskets before buying the lids from my local dealer I could have saved even more dollaros!
As it is, by purchasing my seals from MHPS, I saved enough to cover shipping and have a few bucks left over. MHPS is permanently \"etched\" into an RV file under Bookmarks on my MAC laptop. They WILL see more of my money as I got exactly what I wanted when I wanted it.
when need other parts i buy sooner
By RICARDO from RIALTO.CA on 4.16.2013
the product is good is not problem.