Dimensions: 24" Height x 38" Landing Depth x 38" Width - 3 Step (Includes Top Platform) - Straight or Side Approach
- Constructed with treated plywood and lumber designed to last against rotting, warping and decay.
- 8" Riser Height - Receding riser gives the step 12" of surface for the foot and gives the unit a contemporary look.
- Textured, slip resistant stone-like surface that gives better footing in all weather conditions.
- Optional standard and Boca extruded aluminum side and back rails. Easy to mount, just align the rail posts with the pre-drilled holes (that have steel sleeves so no drilling is required), and tighten the bolts.
- Disclosure: Step and rail specifications may not meet your local and state building code. You may need to check with your local building inspector.
- 10 Year Prorated Manufacturers Warranty - Made in the USA
Main product image shown with optional standard side rail. Click "View Larger & Additional Images" to view rail options.
Select the quantities of the options you would like to include in your purchase
This item ships via:
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Makes the home look beautiful
By Dolores W. from Fort Myers, Fl on 1.5.2018
The first time I drove in and saw the steps with the railing I was impressed. They make the home look better from the street. They should increase the value of the home also.
By pat from long island new york on 7.10.2015
These steps fit perfectly and look like a cement stoop. The top of the stoop has a rough texture so you can\'t slip very pleased.
These were Perfect
By Carol F. from Abingdon, MD on 7.22.2014
These steps worked out perfectly for our 33 foot camping trailer that is seasonally parked in Pennsylvania. We wanted steps that were not only easy to walk up to the door, but had a small landing at the top that made the door easy to open. These also made it easier for senior visitors to step up. Mu husband loves them along with other permanently parked campers. Highly recommend these.
It was a huge help
By Santa Charles from North Port, FL on 11.13.2012
I bought this product because I have lost step/stair climbing ability due to neuropathies. I use it to help me regain the ability to climb srairs \"step over\". Now after the first test I am able to climb the stairs, in an old house, that was previously very difficult. The real test will come next week when I am going to New York. We will see how I am able to climb the elevated/subway stairs. Stay tuned.
For your part the stairs are very sturdy and they have helped.
Steps and Railing
By Miles and Mary from North Ridgeville, OH on 6.21.2012
We purchased the steps and rail to replace wooden steps to the patio that came with the new home. We could not believe the improved appearance of the patio. We now spend more time there.
By James E from Brenham, TX on 5.17.2012
These steps are great for my motor home which is more or less permanently parked. The only drawback is the rough surface has fiberglass threads which can become imbedded in your hand or foot.
Q: Is it possible to have rails on both sides of the steps?
Q: looking at the steps,is the price included with just the steps, or is that with the one side rail?
A: Rails are additional cost. See note in description: MAIN PRODUCT IMAGE SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL STANDARD SIDE RAIL. CLICK "VIEW LARGER & ADDITIONAL IMAGES" TO VIEW RAIL OPTIONS.