Dimensions: 35" Height x 38" Landing Depth x 38" Width - 5 Step (Includes Top Platform) - Straight or Side Approach
- Constructed with treated plywood and lumber designed to last against rotting, warping and decay.
- 7" Riser Height - Receding riser gives the step 12" of surface for the foot and gives the unit a contemporary look.
- Textured, slip resistant stone-like surface that gives better footing in all weather conditions.
- Optional standard and Boca extruded aluminum side and back rails. Easy to mount, just align the rail posts with the pre-drilled holes (that have steel sleeves so no drilling is required), and tighten the bolts.
- Disclosure: Step and rail specifications may not meet your local and state building code. You may need to check with your local building inspector.
- 10 Year Prorated Manufacturers Warranty - Made in the USA
Main product image shown with optional standard side rail. Click "View Larger & Additional Images" to view rail options.
Select the quantities of the options you would like to include in your purchase
This item ships via: LTL Freight
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Already purchased this product? Write a review
View all 74 reviews
BY Therese A from Hacienda Heights on May 17th, 2020
I'm loving my new steps. The ones I had where so smal it was hard getting in the home. These are so roomy and sturdy.
BY Rob C from Marion, MS on October 29th, 2019
Canâ€™t give review of steps yet because I havenâ€™t received them. It said in stock, but it has been 17 days since I ordered them. Spoke with them on 17th day and I was told that they received the steps today and if they are not damaged they will be shipped to me. I wish they would have told me they were on back order, maybe I could have ordered them somewhere else.
BY JH on August 11th, 2019
Really glad we purchased the railing with these steps; without it, it would look like it's missing something. Appearance wise, I would advise getting the railing, because you'll be disappointed if you don't; it really doesn't look like much without it. The steps all and all are good, and it appears that they aren't as slippery as our old ones. While we were a little disappointed by the appearance, they appear to be made of good quality and look and feel like they will last us a lot longer than the old ones we had. If you're in the market, I say you should get these. Yet, you should also get the railing, either one or two, because it looks better with it rather than without it.
BY Donald from Thibodaux on January 18th, 2019
Couldn't be any happier. Got free delivery during the Christmas Holidays and the truck driver even helped me set it up. Perfect fit. Good looks and the\r\nnon-slip surface makes me feel safe on rainy days.
BY Ga. Return Customer from Richmond Hill, Ga. on August 1st, 2014
I purchased these for my mother. We live in a double wide mobile home and have these steps for back door entrance. I love these steps. They look and feel great. I suggest ordering two handrails to go with these steps. The handrails make these already beautiful steps look even better. It will probably require two people to position steps in place and mount the handrails on the side. A friend and I completed the job in about 30 minutes. Everything came shrink wrapped on a pallet and was shipped UPS freight. The UPS delivery guy was great too. He used a pallet jack and positioned the pallet right where I wanted it in the backyard and that made everything so much easier also. This was money well spent. I am certain these steps will last a long time. For all your mobile home parts needs, I highly recommend the Mobile Home Parts Store.
Q: Can the railings be mounted on either side of the staircase? Also is the back of the staircase solid or hollow for storage underneath the staircase?
A: Yes, rails can be added to either side of the steps and the back is hollow.
Q: Hi is the back side covered ?
Q: What is the base size for a concrete slab under the steps
A: 86 x 38
Q: What is the weight of product #575108 steps.
A: Approximately 175 lbs.