- Clear acrylic handles
- Chrome plated ABS non-metallic escutchens
- Brass underbody, stem and bonnet
- 8" On center installation
- 1/2" IPS connections
- Uses genuine Empire replacement parts
- Includes 1/2" ABS shower arm, flange and shower head
- Meets low lead requirements of NSF Standard - 61, Section - 9
- Meets low lead requirements of California Proposition - 65
- Complies with the requirements of the UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- Made in the USA
This item ships via:
UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air or USPS
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Materials needed: Teflon Tape
Nice replacement part
By Ray R. from Stafford Tx. on 4.21.2020
Was very happy with the shower handle replacement part
I located this company surfing the net.
By Jim L. from Auburn, WA on 5.24.2015
The shower faucet and shower head were exactly what I wanted. They quality is great and the service excellent.
just what i was looking for.
By Ted W from Gainesville,Mo. on 3.18.2014
This is a good quality brass valve body for a shallow wall installation. It's hard to find hardware for manufactured homes but this store makes it a lot easier. This product was just what I needed to complete my shower remodel.
WORKED PERFECTLY.... FORGET THE BIG BOX
By Ashley from Riverside, Ca on 1.24.2014
I had also tried using 8\" valves from local big box shops to no avail, I pretty much refused to call a handyman to fix my shower. So glad I found this one! Took less than 20 min to install and I have my shower and sanity back again!
Wish we would have bought this months ago!
By Very happy Wife!! from New Mexico on 11.19.2013
My husband has been to the \"big\" stores L____ and H___ ____ and we have tried at least 5-6 different shower valves and we where still laying awake at night with the drip...drip...I couldn't take it anymore. So I decided to try the internet and find a place \"just for mobile homes\" and there you have it. A purchase and a few days later....we can sleep again! Thank you!!!!
Exact Fit !!
By Mike G. from Central VT. on 11.27.2012
This was an exact replacement for the OEM shower valve I was replacing! Couldn't have made the job easier !!
By Richard E. from Thomasville, Al on 6.5.2012
Perfect replacement shower faucet. Good quality. Everything I needed to fix the shower. No more drip!