- 1/8" thick x 3/4" width x 30' length
- Premium quality, 100% solids, pressure sensitive extruded butyl tape.
Permanent resilience and elongation characteristics. Will accommodate expansion and contraction within itself.
- Excellent sealing properties to all metal, glass, fiberglass, plastics and other non-porous surfaces.
- Outstanding sealing characteristics for particularly hard to seal or problem areas such as in expansion and contraction joints.
- Excellent resistance to ultraviolet light, non-oxidizing and permanently flexible.
- Easy to work with. It is not an asphalt base butyl, assuring you of consistency during periods of high and low temperatures.
- Extruded onto high quality, quick release paper for ease of application.
- Ideal for problem areas such as between roof and side panels, sealing skylights, shower doors, exterior doors and windows, etc.
- Made in the USA
This item ships via:
UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air or USPS
Our Goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Shipping service and costs are determined by product, weight, package size and ship to destination.
To view shipping rates prior to checkout, add the product(s) to the shopping cart. On the My Cart page, click "calculate shipping rates", when the popup appears, enter your state and zip code and click update. The services available for the entire order will appear with the actual cost.
Estimated Arrival Date
- USPS: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS Ground: 3-7 business days after ship date
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Thursday.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days after the ship date. Example: If your order is shipped on Monday, your package will arrive on Wednesday.
- UPS Next Day Air: The next business day after the ship date.
- LTL Freight: 5-7 business days after the ship date.
Order Tracking: In most cases you will receive shipment notification via email. You can also track your order online. For assistance contact us.
Already purchased this product? Write a review
View all 74 reviews
BY Bruce S. from Marinette on May 5th, 2020
This product is needed and performs well with Skylights
BY Rodney from Holland, MI. on June 11th, 2015
Quick shipment and good price.
BY Skip from Friday Harbor, WA. on September 19th, 2013
Worked great for the Bow Hatch in our boat.
BY Chase C. from Virginia, MN on September 26th, 2012
This stuff is great. It seals great without the mess. I also like how it stays in place unlike silicone.
BY Michael B. from Niagara Falls, NY on July 6th, 2010
I have used the gray tape before, very nice product. I decided to try the Black Butyl Tape this time. Wow, what a great product, the protective paper covering released perfectly, the tape layed down smoothly and stayed in place. There is nothing worse than hanging a window and the putty tape slips or falls off. This stuff stays put, I highly recommend this product.